Sign in to follow this  
Admin2

The Sinclair Method

Admin2

The Cure for Alcoholism: The Medically Proven Way to Eliminate Alcohol Addiction

by Dr. Roy Escapa

You will need register or log in to read this content

The full PDF of The Cure for Alcoholism: The Medically Proven Way to Cure Alcoholism by Dr. Roy Escapa can be downloaded here: You will need register or log in to read this content

Molly78

I have just finished reading an interesting book, which promotes TSM & also offers a critique of AA which is spot on - especially the way it doesn't work for women. She has a lot to say about the different way alcohol affects women/men, & how the rise of the drinking culture in women has come about in the USA.

It's "Her best kept secret" by Gabrielle Glaser. It was mentioned in one of the articles which Chuck posted a link to in the Atlantic (I think). I had to buy the book second hand on Amazon, even though it was only published in 2013. It doesn't mention baclofen, which surprised me a little, but she has a lot to say about how psychiatrists continue to promote AA without even considering drug treatment even though the evidence for TSM & acamprosate is out there.

• Like 1