The End of my Addiction
Ne1

Welcome, one and all!

Ne1

Welcome to The End of My Addiction family. I encourage you to stop by here and introduce yourself, ask questions or simply say hi. We were all new at one point, and I certainly remember how nervous I was posting for the first time.

We are all in this together and benefit most by sharing our experiences and reading the experiences of others as we start this journey. We can also help you navigate using an online forum if you've never done it before. I hope you'll jump in and visit often! 

Edited by Ne1
  • Like 1

Otter

Hi Ne.  I want to say thanks for setting up this forum.  I love the graphics and the feel of it.  This is a really huge thing....  I don't think you know how important this is.  It's not just about getting away from another place.  It's about finally having a voice in all this thing that's going on about alcoholism and addiction and really making a difference.  It's all just starting, now!

• Like 4

Baclofenman

Hi All

So it has finally arrived - Live

I for one am looking forward to some decent unadulterated information, free of spamming and nuisances

Regards

Bacman

• Like 1

idefineme

I also would like to thank the founding members of this site!  When I was on MWO I would mostly lurk in the medication thread because I wasn't ready to go that route yet.  Without trash talking anyone or anything, I just want to say that I feel very welcome here and accepted for my own way of thinking about things.  Many sites are very "opinionated" and it took me a while on some sites to decide that that just wasn't for me.  I don't think one size fits all, not ever! And for people to suggest that is just plain delusional and/or arrogant.  Anyway, I truly am thankful for this site, the creators and the contributing members!  

• Like 4