Admin2

Become a Forum Subscriber

Admin2    36
Admin2

Our goal is to make sure our forum is fully self-supporting. You can become a subscriber for as little as $10/month. We can't do this without you! 

Forum Subscribers have special benefits: 

• An increase of Private Messages from 50 to 250 messages.
  • The ability to edit your own posts from two days to seven days.
  • The ability to see who "Thanked" you for your posts. 
  • Access to a Forum Subscribers thread, in which only subscribers can participate.
    • It will be monitored by administration and moderators so that any question or concern raised by a subscriber gets an immediate response.
    • Input and/or suggestions about the structure and administration of the forum itself.
    • Financial information disclosure about expenses.
    • Input and/or suggestions about how the funds raised are spent

You can become a Forum Subscriber here by contributing via Paypal. The link is in the lower right hand corner of the board index. 

Thank you in advance for your support and participation. 

Molly78    761
Molly78

If I give a monthly subscription by credit card, what appears on my credit card statement? I don't fancy having "Theendofmyaddiction" appearing on a finacial document which is handled by my bank!

Admin2    36
Admin2

That's a good question, @Molly78. I'll check my bank account and see what shows up. 

Chuck    105
Chuck

Hi -

I got a message from paypal saying my recurring donation had been "suspended", I figured it was because my credit card got replaced with a new CID code, I updated the code but there's no option to "reinstate" or whatever on the paypal page. I also can't find the link on EOMA. Do I have to cancel my prior subscription and start anew? How do I do that?

Thanks, Chuck