Kellygirl302

Baclofen Doctor and medication source

Baclofenman
37 minutes ago, Mentium said:

There are many negative reports concerning him on My Way Out forum too - that and this forum seem to be the main forums people in the English speaking world go to find out more about baclofen. So hopefully people will be warned off - at least some of them.

Yes - I am wading through some of these, funnily enough the one I just finished from 2010 had @terryk trying to warn the baying gallery only to be spat at by the mobsters

Funny how things pan out

Regards

Bacman

Mentium

One of the wisest things I ever read was 'Nobody thinks they are one of the bad guys'. Makes you wonder though what some people must make of themselves.

• Like 1

Ne1
On July 9, 2016 at 1:09 PM, Irish lad said:

Hello

I too was conned by 'Dr' Phillip Thomas. He wanted me to send him 750 pounds for his 12 week programme. I told him the most I could afford was £100 (this was true). I transfered the money into his account by wire transfer. Up to this his communication has been frequent. When he received my money it went dark. Few replies to emails etc. No answer to calls. When I finally caught up with him after some weeks he claimed he had been in hospital for an eye operation. He actually made me feel guilty for losing the rag. At this point I was getting desperate. My drinking was really spiralling out of control. He knew this. He also knew I have six children and yet was still happy to con me from my money. After another round of no contact, I gave up on him. Last week he had the nerve to send me a linked in request to join my network. This is an indvidual with no morals who preys on the desperate. In any case I proceeded with the baclofen on my own with good/mixed results. I have a way to go. 

@Irish lad

Hi, Irish. SO sorry that you were conned by Phil. (Dr Phill, Dr Phil, Dr Philip E Thomas, Dr Philip Edward Thomas, Dr Phillip Edward Thomas or Dr Phillip E Thomas) I used all the names to increase the results in Google, too. I figure Bacman knows what he's doing...

I hope you'll come back if you have questions about medications for alcoholism. We'll do whatever we can to help, give information, and support. And we're free! :) 

On July 10, 2016 at 9:21 AM, Baclofenman said:Now we have a report of fraud on the British Isles, my attention is drawn

Have you had NO communication from Dr Phillip?

Did you communicate via the @aol email that he has touted on various web sites?

Have you reported the matter to the Police or investigation authority?

Hmmm. Does that mean that you can follow up if someone from the UK is defrauded by Phil?  ( Dr Phill, Dr Phil, Dr Philip E Thomas, Dr Philip Edward Thomas, Dr Phillip Edward Thomas or Dr Phillip E Thomas )

I have to admit that I'm surprised that he is so blatantly stealing from people. I've had enough contact with him over the years that I thought he was actually trying to help, even though I didn't agree with the tactics he used to sell himself, or the fact that he was charging an obscene amount of money to do what we do here for free. 

Is there anything we can do, Bacman, to make it clear in a google search that he is defrauding people? We could start a thread, or start a website or something… We've heard from three (actually, 4?) people that he's taken advantage of in the short time that this forum has been available. I can't imagine how many people are out there! Suggestions? 

• Like 1

Baclofenman

Hi Ne

4 hours ago, Ne1 said:

I figure Bacman knows what he's doing...

I have been doing some research recently on Google - Apparently it works, although key words are a has-been

4 hours ago, Ne1 said:

Hmmm. Does that mean that you can follow up if someone from the UK is defrauded by Phil?  ( Dr Phill, Dr Phil, Dr Philip E Thomas, Dr Philip Edward Thomas, Dr Phillip Edward Thomas or Dr Phillip E Thomas )

Yes - If the fraud is carried out in the UK on someone in the UK, the authorities have a duty to investigate - It is important to find recent cases as the older ones *may be* statute barred not because of the crime but because of the time elapsed since the discovery - If a case is "relevant" to the UK other cases can then be considered I would expect

4 hours ago, Ne1 said:

I have to admit that I'm surprised that he is so blatantly stealing from people. I've had enough contact with him over the years that I thought he was actually trying to help, even though I didn't agree with the tactics he used to sell himself, or the fact that he was charging an obscene amount of money to do what we do here for free. 

He shows the type of arrogance shown by a Consultant Surgeon, except he is not - He is a cock - I was amused further on the Linkedin page by his "appointment" as a Magistrate to the Lancashire Magistrates list - The closest he has been to a Magistrates court was when he was banned for Drink Driving in 2005 

5 hours ago, Ne1 said:

Is there anything we can do, Bacman, to make it clear in a google search that he is defrauding people? We could start a thread, or start a website or something… We've heard from three (actually, 4?) people that he's taken advantage of in the short time that this forum has been available. I can't imagine how many people are out there! Suggestions? 

Of course, there are many things that can be done - One could continually send him emails and tell anyone who is interested what he is like

or (and this is what I would do):

Sledge my arse to Preston County Court and issue a summons on him - Get a copy issued and serve it in person to his home address - Dont waste time with registered offices - Head straight for the organ grinder

I think a thread on Dr Phill is a great idea - If only to have a consolidated area - We may be able to issue a group claim against him - Generally the issue costs are about 1% of the claim value and *some* people will need to provide emails and bank statement excerpts 

Regards

Bacman

• Like 1

terryk
8 hours ago, Baclofenman said:

I think a thread on Dr Phill is a great idea

Here is some of what I have:

Phillip Thomas not licensed to practice medicine in the UK.  You can check his status by going to "View the List of Registered Medical Practitioners" at: You will need register or log in to read this content GMC | List of Registered Medical Practitioners his GMC Reference Number is 2922892

Reports of Phillip Thomas ripping people off (or trying):

You will need register or log in to read this content

Evidence of Phill using multiple accounts on MWO:

George Bailey tripped AE detector

George Bailey seems to have multiple personalities using B4A and Saturns Rings and Phillip Pirrip and B 4 a and Raphael and George Bailey sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you! 

Phillip Pirrip tripped AE detector

Phillip Pirrip seems to have multiple personalities using popsicle and cambodia and Phillip Pirrip sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you! 

I purchased Phill's book. You can read what I've said about it (in a few posts) starting here:

in that exchange is Phill shilling and being abusive using two alternate accounts (good cop, bad cop):

Here is (most likely) Phill posing as "ArizonaMan" and "IpswichTown"

You will need register or log in to read this content[/url]
IpswichTown tripped AE detector

IpswichTown seems to have multiple personalities using ArizonaMan and IpswichTown sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you! 

Otter (after supporting Phill for many years) discloses a possible location for finding him:

[Phill]seems to bring out strong and mainly negative emotions. I suppose particularly if he has money  you paid him and he hasn't returned it.  Not sure what to say.  He always spoke to me.  He frequents a pub just off the High Street at the bottom as you go down and to the right.  Can't remember the name but I am sure you could find him and ask him for your money back.  I can't figure out why he would not pay it back.  Maybe he's broke and has spent it.

(a quick google search shows The Eagle and Child Pub, The Crown, and The Kings Arms on High St in Garstang, Lancashire)

Comments on Phill's baclofen blog from 2010. His wife (boo boo) barges in and accuses him (Phill) of trading lurid emails with MWO member Cowgal (Mary Anne), after she (Cowgal - Mary Anne) survived a suicide attempt. Sadly Cowgal succeeded ending her life a few months after this episode:

Another MWO member You will need register or log in to read this content after tapering off of High-dose Baclofen (at a dangerously rapid pace) at the Priory psychiatric hospital in London, Anna Sargent (Clearhead247) had a connection to Phillip Thomas:

• Like 3

Baclofenman

Nice work tk - Thanks

Regards

Bacman

Ne1

That's impressive, Tk. And also very, very sad. You know who we haven't heard from in a long time? Xavier. (EDIT: Xadrian, not Xavier.) He was close to Anna, and devastated by her suicide. (He wasn't the only one, of course.) I need to send him an email and invite him to join us. 

Anyway, back to the subject at hand...

RecoveringA

OMG I’ve only just seen this thread. I too was desperate, so parted with £1000 pounds.. Philip Thomas is a struck offer Doctor here in the UK , who as some people have said prays on the desperation of others. He did give me a few phone consultations of which in some he sounded drunk.. needless to say it didn’t work for me, and I ended up in rehab. Now sober 3 years.. However that video of him shirtless is disturbing .. and it set alarm bells off, as I had a bizzare email exchange with him ( he obviously had forgotten he “Treated me” 🤣🤣 where he was asking what I was into as in sexually!!

this bloke is sick.. I also just found this Facebook profile where he uses a fake name beware the pervert!

240F3AAA-7977-496E-9FD5-097664370508.png