The End of my Addiction
Sign in to follow this  
Mentium

Admins? Who are yas?

Mentium

A suggestion. Admins are important and I'm sure Ne approached you because share has faith in you guys. But personally a username and avatar would make it all rather more friendly. Yes?

Mentium

That is OK so long as the admins don't take part in the too and fro/rough and tumble. If they are going to remain anonymous they can't have it both ways.

Not that I wish to create a problem that does not exist as yet.

• Like 1

Ne1
47 minutes ago, Mentium said:

That is OK so long as the admins don't take part in the too and fro/rough and tumble. If they are going to remain anonymous they can't have it both ways.

I don't foresee that happening. Again, that's one of the reasons I'm not involved in the day-to-day admin/moderation of the forum. I think it would be too hard for me to keep myself out of it. And I had some good friends suggest that, long before the forum opened. I suppose I'm not known for my temperance. I mean reasonable temperament. Or rather, both. lol :D 

• Like 1

Admin1

Hello Mentium

On 05/04/2016 at 5:02 PM, Mentium said:

Personally as an Administrator, I have no involvement in moderation or in too and fro/rough and tumble. If you have experience of Administrators who do behave this way, then they are not behaving in the manner befitting an Administrator.

Admin are responsible for Admin

For the record as Ne has mentioned before the Moderators are responsible for the day to day Moderation aspects including the areas you refer to above - Neither Admin 2 or I have Moderation permissions

I trust that clarifies the matter

• Like 1