The End of my Addiction
Baclofenman

River Pharmacy

Baclofenman

I have just re ordered from River and wanted to chronicle the progress

This morning I placed the order into my basket and this afternoon I called them to pay over the phone as usual - They do not take cards any more  :o

Within 5 minutes, as agreed they sent me an email with a paypal order, payable to the person who normally appears on my bank statement

I paid immediately and an hour or so I got confirmation by email that my payment had gone through and my order of 400 x 25mg Baclofen (generic/probably Zaclofen) @ $256 US was being processed - Slightly worrying was the two to three week lead time - I could not remember what they had said previously but normally it a week to 10 days

Lets see how they get on

Regards

Bacman

Edited by Baclofenman
  • Like 2

Molly78

Sunshine Pharmacy are amazing (x2 orders to date) - they take credit cards and both orders arrived within a week, that´s standard delivery, they also do express for a price, not tried that.

• Like 2

Baclofenman
2 hours ago, Molly78 said:

Sunshine Pharmacy are amazing (x2 orders to date) - they take credit cards and both orders arrived within a week, that´s standard delivery, they also do express for a price, not tried that.

Thanks Molly - What sort of price did you pay?

Regards

Bacman

Molly78

About 14GBP for 100 tabs. Can´t find the pound sign on these European computers - had a meltdown when I could find the @ either - a 5 year old Spanish kid came & showed me!

Might not be the cheapest, but swift delivery worth paying for.

I´ve only ordered twice, as I said, & they don´t seem to have any reviews or stars, but I guess everyone has to start somewhere.

• Like 2

Baclofenman
6 hours ago, Molly78 said:

About 14GBP for 100 tabs. Can´t find the pound sign on these European computers - had a meltdown when I could find the @ either - a 5 year old Spanish kid came & showed me!

Might not be the cheapest, but swift delivery worth paying for.

I´ve only ordered twice, as I said, & they don´t seem to have any reviews or stars, but I guess everyone has to start somewhere.

I looked on the site, that does seem very cheap IMO

They dont seem to list a 25mg generic, so I have emailed them

My status with River has been updated to sent, so there is some progress :)

Regards

Bacman

• Like 1

Baclofenman
On 01/06/2016 at 9:48 PM, Baclofenman said:

I have just re ordered from River and wanted to chronicle the progress

This morning I placed the order into my basket and this afternoon I called them to pay over the phone as usual - They do not take cards any more  :o

Within 5 minutes, as agreed they sent me an email with a paypal order, payable to the person who normally appears on my bank statement

I paid immediately and an hour or so I got confirmation by email that my payment had gone through and my order of 400 x 25mg Baclofen (generic/probably Zaclofen) @ $256 US was being processed - Slightly worrying was the two to three week lead time - I could not remember what they had said previously but normally it a week to 10 days

Lets see how they get on

Regards

Bacman

On 04/06/2016 at 11:01 PM, Baclofenman said:

My status with River has been updated to sent, so there is some progress :)

Ordered 1st June - Arrived 7th June to UK

Even I have to admit, that is quite impressive

Regards

Bacman

• Like 1

Ann936

Ordered today from the U.S. Will see how it goes. Had to call and set them up as an online payee with my bank. Hopefully it gets here quickly...

Kfort116

Hello...I'm looking for help for a young woman friend who has recently lapsed a few times after about 4 months of sobriety.  She is really inn jeopardy each time she drinks because her liver has already been damaged by her years of drinking and I fear for her life.  I've read The End of My Addiction and I think at this point she might be open to trying baclofen but I'm sure finding a doctor to prescribe it would be very difficult.  I think the closest one is about a 5 hours drive away.  Am I to understand that baclofen can be ordered from one of these online pharmacies without a prescription and that dosing guideance can be found here?  Thanks for any advice you might have.

Felina

Hi @Kfort116,

Here is a directory of doctors in the US: http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org/forum/41-directory-of-doctors/

Here are a list of reputable online pharmacies: http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org/forum/95-online-pharmacies/

And here are the dosage guidelines: http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org/topic/121-prescribing-guide-baclofen-for-alcoholism/

Essentially, most people start at 10-15 mgs/day of baclofen (split into 2-3 even doses) and gradually go up in dosage every few days. Most people take baclofen 3-4 times a day while going up in dosage, as evenly spaced as possible. A 10 mg increase every 3-4 days is pretty typical. I don't advise going up much faster than that, because the side effects can sneak up on people and they can be brutal. Slow and steady is the name of the game. Your friend doesn't need to be abstinent for baclofen to work, but it is MUCH easier if she is able to. Baclofen pairs very well with antabuse. If side effects start getting intense, she can stay at her current dosage (or go down slightly) until they subside, and then continue titrating up. 

Baclofen is a miracle drug. I credit it with saving my life.