The End of my Addiction
SKendall

Cannot Reply To Topic

SKendall

Ne, I can't check in on the checking in thread, I don't get the "Reply to this Topic" and maybe that's why others haven't checked in.  Just waiting for an offer on the house!!!

• Like 2

Admin1

@SKendall

SK, When was the last time you could?

I have checked your permissions this morning and there were no obvious issues. Please try again.

Ne1

@SKendall, if you're still having problems, send a PM to Admin1. And if you can't do that, or can't post at all, then you can send me a message over on MWO. 

Hope it's already straightened out and I'm now holding my breath about the offer on your house!!! 

SKendall

Ne, I tried to use the checking in thread, but it takes me back to my last post and freezes me there.

Admin1
11 minutes ago, SKendall said:

Ne, I tried to use the checking in thread, but it takes me back to my last post and freezes me there.

SK, I have checked your permissions and have done a test post in Checking In without any issues.

I have also posted with duplicate permission as Admin Test User

Is your internet speed good? I would also suggest you clear your cookies relating to the forum, if you are unsure how to do this please let me know what browser you are using and I will help you.

Have you tried a different machine to post with?