Admin2

List of Online Pharmacies

Admin2

It is important to have medical supervision when you take prescription medication. However, if you cannot find a doctor to help you, then ordering the medication from an online pharmacy is an alternative. These are legitimate online pharmacies and do not have controlled substances. 

The following links are not uniform in what they offer or where they ship. Some of them may not offer all of the medications listed on this site. Some may ship only to certain countries, and not others. The prices also vary a great deal.

If you have any questions, or find alternatives to the ones listed here, please feel free to post. 

Admin2

All Day Chemist

You will need register or log in to read this content

Admin2

River Pharmacy

You order the medication online but then you have to call them to finish the transaction over the phone. They take credit cards and if you ask, will also send a Paypal invoice. (That way you can avoid any international charges from your credit card company.) 

Delivers to the UK and the US.

Admin2

Goldpharma

Goldpharma allows you to use a credit card and the transaction can be completed in its entirety online. 

Admin2

Inhouse Pharmacy

Does not take credit cards. Need to pay by money order.

Admin2

Delivers to the UK and to the US. Takes credit cards.

Molly78

www.sunshinepharma-UK.md

Really impressed with these guys. Had trouble with payment options with lots of the ones mentioned above. eventually ordered from mydrugsbasket which as you say takes credit cards, but also hedging my bets put an order in to Sunshine as well, as I had used them once before. They take credit cards, their order arrived in 6 days (standard deliver) as it did previously, & I'm still waiting for mydrugsbasket.

(Do you want us to add individual recommnendations, Admin? - guess you can edit this if yo don't.)

• Like 2

Admin1
18 hours ago, Molly78 said:

www.sunshinepharma-UK.md

Really impressed with these guys. Had trouble with payment options with lots of the ones mentioned above. eventually ordered from mydrugsbasket which as you say takes credit cards, but also hedging my bets put an order in to Sunshine as well, as I had used them once before. They take credit cards, their order arrived in 6 days (standard deliver) as it did previously, & I'm still waiting for mydrugsbasket.

(Do you want us to add individual recommnendations, Admin? - guess you can edit this if yo don't.)

What you have done is excellent Molly.

Thank You.

Nicnak

Just to let everyone know that I ordered Baclofen from Goldpharma on the 15th and received it today the 20th.

sometimes you go on there are prescription meds arnt available but a couple of days later they are available again.

I ordered 500 25mg tablets for £160

• Like 1

Baclofenman
1 hour ago, Nicnak said:

Just to let everyone know that I ordered Baclofen from Goldpharma on the 15th and received it today the 20th.

sometimes you go on there are prescription meds arnt available but a couple of days later they are available again.

I ordered 500 25mg tablets for £160

Did you have to provide a prescription?

Goldpharma.png

Edited by Baclofenman

Molly78

I heard on this website that Inhouse were taking credit cards again, so  I put in an order, only to be given the single option of American Express card. I mean, who has one of those?

Very disappointed, have tried to go down the ObitRemit route, but it is SO fiddly & complicated, endless order numbers, client ID numbers, I'm not sure I've got there - awaiting confirmation. I don't recommend it.

• Like 1

Baclofenman
5 hours ago, Molly78 said:

I heard on this website that Inhouse were taking credit cards again, so  I put in an order, only to be given the single option of American Express card. I mean, who has one of those?

Very disappointed, have tried to go down the ObitRemit route, but it is SO fiddly & complicated, endless order numbers, client ID numbers, I'm not sure I've got there - awaiting confirmation. I don't recommend it.

Indeed Molly

A point of order - What I said was apparently they are taking cards as per:

Pharmacy Greg.png

I am sorry this turned out to be another load of old bolloxs and if you read my reply you will see the comments got the sort of response the comment deserved

Pharmacy Greg2.png

If this does not happen for you I have been put in touch with a pharmacy in Europe which (according to the Germans) is relaible

Regards

Bacman

Nicnak

Goldpharma is very reliable and fast and they take cards

Molly78

I just don't fancy their "telemed" conversation, whatever that is!

Molly78

Well I managed to negotiate ObitRemit correctly & my order from Inhouse is on its way. I suppose it gets easier each time.

Nicnak
On 3 July 2016 at 8:26 PM, Molly78 said:

I just don't fancy their "telemed" conversation, whatever that is!

You mean Goldpharma?

Molly78

Yes, Goldpharma. At the end when you've filled in all your details, if you don't have a prescription they want you to have a telephone consultation. I stopped at that point & went back to Inhouse & sodding ObitRemit

Nicnak

I didn't have to do this,just put my card details in.

last year when I ordered from them I had to do a money transfer thing which added about £25 to the order.

I got 12500mg for £160 which will last me just under 3 months

But the thing I liked is that I was able to order the same brand that a private doctor prescribed for me in the uk

Molly78

Well Inhouse have come through good again for all their irritating payment system.

Ordered July 5th, arrived July 9th (standard delivery)

Now their ordres aren't always delivered this fast - but that's down to the vagiaries of HMRC. Either your order arrives within a week & just appears in your post box, no additional charge. Or else it takes 21-28 days, then you get a card inviting you to go to your local sorting office & pay customs charges. So sometimes HMRC either doesn't bother to charge you, or it doesn't notice your package is chargable. 

Whatever. But at least Inhouse labels the package correctly: Non restricted pharmaceuticals. In the past I have had orders from Indian pharmacies seized by HMRC because they were incorrectly labelled, usually as Herbal Remedies or something obviously designed to avoid customs charges. Then HMRC write you a threatening letter, saying they will take legal action if you try to import any more incorrectly labelled packages - you, as the importer, are responsible for this apparently. I know. It doesn't make sense, but it's true, I researched it online.

I'm becoming an expert on buying drugs online. Well you have to be, don't you, when you're treating yourself. The one thing I've never had trouble with, oddly, is the quality of the drugs purchased. Warnings abound about "You don't know what you're buying, it could be anything". Yet in my experience, the quality of the meds has never been in question. Others may have had a different experience, but if so I haven't seen it reported either on MWO or on here. It seems to be the "legal highs" & herbal remedies which are of doubtful content & likely to kill you. The pharmaceuticals, whichever country they are manufactured in, seem to be of consistent quality. Interested to hear if anyone has found differently.

• Like 1

Baclofenman

I agree with the quality Molly

I always smile at the attitude of the UK - Ok to import prescription drugs for personal use....

As long as you pay the duty

Regards

Bacman

Nicnak

In my experience even from last sept till now it's getting easier to order meds and the time from order to arrival is getting quicker as well.

ive only had one shipment that I felt was inferior quality.I actually experienced overdose SEs because I was taking this brand and then changed to a different brand and it hit me like a ton of bricks,I was confused,violently sick,pacing the room all night.It was one of the reasons I gave up last year.

I can't think of the brand right now but will look it up in the morning,

I think the good thing is that it is a cheap generic drug so wouldn't make sense to make a FAKE Baclofen 

So not sure what happened with the bad Bac that I had 

Molly78

You're right, Nicnak - it would probably cost you more to make "fake" baclofen than to manufacture the real thing!

I would be interested to know what your defective brand was - I have a shipment of Lobac, ordered in a panis from Mydrugsbasket (recommended on here) because ObitRemit wouldn't work for me. I thought I might run out, but in the end I didn't so haven't used it yet. I've only ever used Pacifen or generic bac from my GP (as discussed in the other thread), so I'm a bit wary of this other stuff.

Nicnak

The brand I thought was defective was Pacifen so obviously it wasn't because you and someone else on here say they had good results on it 

Baclofenman

I have only ever received Zaclofen in 25mg tablets from River and Mydrugsbasket - Never had an issue

@Molly78 - I have hear good reviews (on a European Baclofen forum) of a European supplier, within the European Union, which is cheapish (in comparison) and withing the union, which (for the short term) means there is less chance of a customs issue - PM me if you want details

Regards

Bacman

Nicnak

I'm using zaclofen at the moment from river pharmacy and mylan from Goldpharma which is what you get prescribed in the uk.

To be honest I don't know why I had an issue with Pacifen because I've used quite a few brands and all have been ok but don't feel confident using it now 

molly,I'd be quite happy to send you the remaining Pacifen if you like.I have about 350 10mg tablets,pm me if you'd like them

• Like 1

Molly78

Nicnak, I have sent you a pm - I think! I notice it's appeared in my inbox. Tell  me if you don't get it.

thisperson258

Hi guys I have been trying to register to goldpharma but I cannot. Once filling in the details the register button stays greyed out.

I was planning to order to uk however I don't think it is an IP blocking issue since I trued with non uk IP and still doesnt work.

Any idea why?

Nicnak

Sorry,no idea why it's not working but I did try to sign in yesterday but had trouble but it worked in the end.Sometimes when I look it doesn't show any if the meds I need to order.I know it's frustrating but maybe leave it a day or two and try again