The End of my Addiction
Admin2

List of Online Pharmacies

Nicnak

Gold pharma just require you to fill out a form but it always goes through for me and you can pay by credit.They do Mylan which is what you get in the uk if your gp prescribed it.

when you say tightness what do you mean?

19 hours ago, Nicnak said:

Gold pharma just require you to fill out a form but it always goes through for me and you can pay by credit.They do Mylan which is what you get in the uk if your gp prescribed it.

when you say tightness what do you mean?

No they have changed the rules I guess for new accounts (so you wouldn't notice if you had one for a long time) since it only happened when I signed up start of this year and it wasn't the case before. I also sent them a support message asking if it is compulsory and they said yes. They said having a credit/debit card is not proof of age since some countries allow one as young as 14. I imagine they got pressure put on them by some other body.

Well I don't know how to explain it but it just didn't feel altogether comfortable on the body when it wore off.

Edited by 12154868

Dan

I tried ordering Baclofen from Goldpharma without a script. Listed alcohol dependence as reason. At check-out I just get the spinning wheel of doom and it never processes. Any advice?

Felina

Hi Dan. That has to be terribly frustrating. I've never had that happen. Have you tried using a different browser?

Dan

Thanks, I will try that. If it doesn’t work and I am afraid of reliability and availability I am going to start TSM next. I have local doctor who is certified in TSM treatment. Anyone have any success with TSM?

Why is it that nearly all sites are exact clones of one another

pharmacy-geoff

sunshine-pharma

4-nrx

united-pharmacies

It's not just that they have the same layout but they have the exact same message updates and item stock.

Felina

I've heard of Sunshine Pharma, but not the other three. It's probably best to stick with the tried and true ones: River, Alldaychemist, Goldpharma, or Inhouse Pharmacy. Someone reported about a low-priced Russian pharmacy that sold baclofen. I'll see if I can dig that post up.

Demeter70

Has anyone ordered from goldpharma since they started asking for ID/age verification? 

Bauhaus

Anyone knows of a pharmacy that sells doxepin (to Belgium) ?

Goldpharma has it but doesn't accept credit cards. Sunshine Pharma only ships to UK :(

hegarmi

I am trying to find a current online pharmacy for the US for Baclofen.  Goldpharma is no longer legal in the US and Inhouse says that they aren't shipping until May 2021??  Any help appreciated.

Edited by hegarmi
inserting Baclofen

Felina

Hi @hegarmi - I have been able to order from Goldpharma for US shipment very recently, just about a month ago. It was shipped from Germany very quickly. How did you hear that it is no longer legal in the U.S.?

I have also had good luck buying from River Pharmacy, although they no longer take credit cards. I had to pay using an e-check, which wasn't too bad.  You can also try alldaychemist.

hegarmi
On 3/26/2018 at 5:29 PM, Felina said:
13 hours ago, Felina said:

Hi @hegarmi - I have been able to order from Goldpharma for US shipment very recently, just about a month ago. It was shipped from Germany very quickly. How did you hear that it is no longer legal in the U.S.?

I have also had good luck buying from River Pharmacy, although they no longer take credit cards. I had to pay using an e-check, which wasn't too bad.  You can also try alldaychemist.

I've heard of Sunshine Pharma, but not the other three. It's probably best to stick with the tried and true ones: River, Alldaychemist, Goldpharma, or Inhouse Pharmacy. Someone reported about a low-priced Russian pharmacy that sold baclofen. I'll see if I can dig that post up.

hegarmi

Thanks! A Government warning came up on their website saying it was illegal to purchase from online pharmacies! I ended up using River with the Echeck which made me a little nervous.  Can I ask if you are taking Baclofen for Alcoholism and if so--what dosage you are using to maintain sobriety?

Kaname88
On 5/7/2019 at 6:42 AM, hegarmi said:

Thanks! A Government warning came up on their website saying it was illegal to purchase from online pharmacies! I ended up using River with the Echeck which made me a little nervous.  Can I ask if you are taking Baclofen for Alcoholism and if so--what dosage you are using to maintain sobriety?

That's made me nervous as well. I also aim to order from River. How did that work out for you?

Felina

@Kaname88, I would disregard any warnings about it being illegal to order from online pharmacies. While it's technically illegal to order drugs from abroad in the US, the government does not pursue action against people who order them. As long as you're not ordering controlled substances, you're going to be fine.

I've only ordered from River once, but aside from the (minor) hassle of using the e-check, my order went through with no problem. Many people on this and other forums have used River over the years. They are in Canada, but the drugs actually ship from India.