Admin2

List of Online Pharmacies

Nicnak

Gold pharma just require you to fill out a form but it always goes through for me and you can pay by credit.They do Mylan which is what you get in the uk if your gp prescribed it.

when you say tightness what do you mean?

19 hours ago, Nicnak said:

Gold pharma just require you to fill out a form but it always goes through for me and you can pay by credit.They do Mylan which is what you get in the uk if your gp prescribed it.

when you say tightness what do you mean?

No they have changed the rules I guess for new accounts (so you wouldn't notice if you had one for a long time) since it only happened when I signed up start of this year and it wasn't the case before. I also sent them a support message asking if it is compulsory and they said yes. They said having a credit/debit card is not proof of age since some countries allow one as young as 14. I imagine they got pressure put on them by some other body.

Well I don't know how to explain it but it just didn't feel altogether comfortable on the body when it wore off.

Edited by 12154868

Dan

I tried ordering Baclofen from Goldpharma without a script. Listed alcohol dependence as reason. At check-out I just get the spinning wheel of doom and it never processes. Any advice?

Felina

Hi Dan. That has to be terribly frustrating. I've never had that happen. Have you tried using a different browser?

Dan

Thanks, I will try that. If it doesn’t work and I am afraid of reliability and availability I am going to start TSM next. I have local doctor who is certified in TSM treatment. Anyone have any success with TSM?

Why is it that nearly all sites are exact clones of one another

pharmacy-geoff

sunshine-pharma

4-nrx

united-pharmacies

It's not just that they have the same layout but they have the exact same message updates and item stock.

Felina

I've heard of Sunshine Pharma, but not the other three. It's probably best to stick with the tried and true ones: River, Alldaychemist, Goldpharma, or Inhouse Pharmacy. Someone reported about a low-priced Russian pharmacy that sold baclofen. I'll see if I can dig that post up.

Demeter70

Has anyone ordered from goldpharma since they started asking for ID/age verification? 

Bauhaus

Anyone knows of a pharmacy that sells doxepin (to Belgium) ?

Goldpharma has it but doesn't accept credit cards. Sunshine Pharma only ships to UK :(