The End of my Addiction
Dave17

Baclofen Doctor Baltimore/DC area?

Dave17

I have an appointment this morning thank god! 1 week with no meds, i was at 200 a week ago when I ran out and called my doctor in Cali to tell me he can’t help. I have been reaching for the whiskey this week and hate it, temporarily it makes the withdrawal better but I cannot function this way! Thanks for your help!!! 

• Like 1

Dave17

Just left my appointment with a script for 80 a day and a renewed faith in doctors!!! She was amazing!!!  I was very upfront and honest and she seemed to appreciate that! As far as I can tell I’m her only patient on Baclofen. However her info got up here thank you! if someone wants to make note that she is now educating her self about Baclofen and specificity high doses, and is willing to work with Honest & Motivated Drunks!!!

• Like 2

Felina

That is wonderful news! I love working with providers who are willing to learn about baclofen. I brought a bunch of literature to mine and she said OK. Such a relief! Congratulations!