AcePeaker

Your switch dosage?

AcePeaker

Hi everyone,

I'm into my 4th month taking Baclofen with successful results thus far - I'm at around 250mg per day after having gone as high as around 350mg per day.  I feel like I am close to my "switch" dosage for indifference, and I am wondering what other people's eventual daily dosage became once they reached this point.  I'm sure it's across the board, but I'd love to compare notes.  Thanks so much.

AcePeaker

Hi Felina,

Thank you so much for getting back to me - I really appreciate it.  I was definitely starting to feel side effects when going as high as 400mg, and came down from there - I won't go back to that level again, as it was too much.   But I never really felt like I had a complete switch to indifference - I'm definitely not drinking as much as I was before, but I suppose I was looking for a silver bullet of complete indifference, which has yet to come.  The good news is that I now feel much more capable of simply not drinking while on Baclofen, while when not on it, it was just assumed that I would be drinking throughout the course of a normal day.  That is a wonderful change.  

Did you ever go above 190mg daily?  Was that where you reached your indifference?