County Hell

Baclofen Generics

County Hell

Hi everybody,

I have recently started the Baclofen Treatment. I live in a country, where this drug is not available, so I had to use online pharmacies. I noticed that there is not much information about the different generic drugs here (or I didn't search well enough). I received Baclofen Liofen 10 (India) and Baclofen TEVA (UK). I ordered from different providers, to make sure that at least one will arrive (customs can be a pain). I have started with the UK one (looked more professional), however I have two questions:

1) Do you have any experience with these generics, would there be a preference toward using one of these?
2) Since I currently have both, would it be ok to switch from TEVA to Liofen once I am through the first brand, or should I keep ordering and sticking to one brand?

Thanks in advance for any inputs.

CH

Edited by County Hell

Mom2JTx3
On 2/15/2019 at 1:35 PM, County Hell said:

Hi everybody,

I have recently started the Baclofen Treatment. I live in a country, where this drug is not available, so I had to use online pharmacies. I noticed that there is not much information about the different generic drugs here (or I didn't search well enough). I received Baclofen Liofen 10 (India) and Baclofen TEVA (UK). I ordered from different providers, to make sure that at least one will arrive (customs can be a pain). I have started with the UK one (looked more professional), however I have two questions:

1) Do you have any experience with these generics, would there be a preference toward using one of these?
2) Since I currently have both, would it be ok to switch from TEVA to Liofen once I am through the first brand, or should I keep ordering and sticking to one brand?

Thanks in advance for any inputs.

CH

Hello.  It’s better to stick to one if you can. If you have to switch, gradually phase out of the one and into the other.  I reached indifference on Baclofen dura from gold pharma. .