The End of my Addiction

Baclofen prescribers in Sydney, Australia?

Hello everyone,

Has anyone here had success with finding a doctor in Sydney, Australia who can prescribe Baclofen for addiction treatment? Or a doctor in Australia who can do consults and prescribe online? Struggling to find someone and don't particularly want to go down the online pharmacy route, would prefer to have a doctor monitoring the process...

Thank you for your help in advance!

Felina

Hi @Sydjoe,

I checked this website's resources but only saw that it has info on doctors in Perth and Brisbane. I have a couple of suggestions:

- Contact Amanda Stafford at http://baclofentreatment.com - they are based out of Australia and may be able to direct you to resources and doctors.

- Look into buying baclofen through online pharmacies and use this site's resources to prescribe

- I just looked at the Reddit forum Baclofen for Alcoholism and saw that you had posted there. The person who runs that site goes by Neophyte, and he is Australian. I am not sure where he lives in Australia, and I am also not sure how often he checks the forum, but you may want to PM him. He is very knowledgeable about baclofen in general and could possibly give you some good info.