The End of my Addiction

Jetsman32

@joesixpack For restful sleep Valerian Root is the best way to go. They sell it at Walmart. You should give it a try. It works even better if you stack it with Melatonin. I've also read that "blue light" like the kind a cell phone can stop you from falling asleep. I now make it a point to not touch my phone for at least 30 minutes before bed. Instead I just read a book.

BTW- I mentioned this in my other thread but had no takers. I just finished The End of My Addiction by Dr. Ameisen. It was a fantastic read and cleared up a lot of questions I had about Baclofen. If anyone would like to have it please feel free to DM me and I'll be happy to mail it out.

@SKendall I totally agree with you about the positive sexual effects of phenibut. It makes you last longer and also makes the climax and overall feeling much more intense. I only wish I was strong enough to use it responsibly but alas, I am not. BTW- I am also a big fan of Powder City. All of their products are pure, the prices are great and they ship fast.

While on the subject of sex, kind of weird side effect I'm having with Baclofen- I am at 290mgs per day and I think I have become indifferent. Still trying to gauge that. But anyway, High dose Baclofen has made it nearly impossible for me to climax during sex.  I can go for like an hour and still not be able to finish. My wife loves it but for me it's starting to get frustrating. I apologize  to any ladies if this type of comment is inappropriate or or offensive.

@Molly78 Good point on vitamin D. When I first went to my doctor about anxiety attacks he recommended I get a UV light and start supplementing with Vitamin D. Unfortunately I never followed through. Next time I am in Walmart I will pick up some Vitamin D and add it to my current herbal supplement mix.

• Like 4

Felina

@Jetsman32 - I personally had more of a good sleep result from pure l-trypophan than I did from either melatonin or valerian root. Never tried them together though, so I am definitely not discounting your experiences. :) I tried probably a dozen different sleep aids, going from trazadone and Seroquel to doxylamine succinate (a pure form of the active ingredient in Nyquil that makes you sleep) before settling on l-tryptophan as my favorite.

Your posts about the sexual side effects from Baclofen and other meds are not offensive at all. We need to talk about these things and you are not being inappropriate at all IMO.

• Like 2

SKendall

No offence taken Jetsman, does the phenibut help in orgasm?

Felina, I also take the try

Jetsman, no need to apologize, as Felina said this info is helpful, does the phenibut help with climax?

Felina, I also take the L-tryptophan or 20mg of Melatonin.  Both work pretty darned fast and I end up missing the end of

Netflix movies, lol.

I am going to brag.  I went for chest x-ray and the tech went back to my chart twice, he then said I had to check your chart re your birth date and said I had breasts of a 30 yr. old, I probably could have had him written up, but I walked out of there on helium!  I related the convo to husband and he said that they always were magnificent. Now I need to find someone who will appreciate them!

It's been thundering here for about 2 hours which is driving my dog crazy.  It is unusual to get thunder here -  mountains?  The kids are outside listening to it and watching it as if it were a concert and I guess it is Mother Nature's.  when I stroke her and tell her she is safe with mama, she does stop shaking.

Molly, good on the Vit D.  It made me feel better all around.

• Like 1

Baclofenman
17 hours ago, Jetsman32 said:

While on the subject of sex, kind of weird side effect I'm having with Baclofen- I am at 290mgs per day and I think I have become indifferent. Still trying to gauge that. But anyway, High dose Baclofen has made it nearly impossible for me to climax during sex.  I can go for like an hour and still not be able to finish. My wife loves it but for me it's starting to get frustrating. I apologize  to any ladies if this type of comment is inappropriate or or offensive.

Ha - I absolutely lol at this one

I showed it to the wife who rather grumpily replied

"What happen with you"

Ho hum

Regards

Bacman

Edited by Baclofenman
Spell Checker Malfuntcion :)-
  • Like 2

bleep

Ha ha, Bacman! I remember this SE, it's great at first, and then incredibly annoying. It's definitely a weird drug in this respect. Like all the SE's though, it passes. Erections at inconvenient times are another one that you should be on the lookout for!

I only really popped in to this thread to mention that AFAIK, the only decent study done on vitamins and supplements actually found that they reduce life expectancy rather than enhance it. I'll see if I can dig it up. This has been a bone of contention between my wife and I for years, as she seems to think that vitamins are the answer to the world's problems, and I just think the whole thing is a racket.

• Like 3

Ne1

Vitamin D is one of my favorite subjects! You guys are right that humans aren't getting nearly enough anymore. Vitamin D is so essential! The IOM levels, according to the following article, are ridiculously low. 

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/power-d

I also have in my arsenal a study that says that taking supplements causes an increased risk of mortality for older women! It's pretty incontrovertible evidence that some of these supplements (including a multivitamin) might not be good for us. I'll post it here. When I posted it on the Holistic section of MWO I was blasted! People were furious with me and claimed it was a conspiracy from Big Pharma and the FDA. But the truth is, the funding came from a cancer institute, some educational organizations in Finland and a Fulbright grant.

I figure I'm taking these supplements now, when I'm not healthy, but I won't take them for life. With the exception of vitamin D and calcium. Calcium was the only supplement that showed an improved risk! Anyway, it's on my other computer, but I'll post it later. 

Don't shoot the messenger! I'm just posting it because I think we should be aware of it and make our own, informed decisions. 

• Like 1

Ne1

...38,000 women from 1986 through 2008 that shows that the use of supplements "were associated with increased risk of total mortality when compared with corresponding nonuse." With the exception of calcium. People who took copper and iron supplements had the greatest mortality risk. This study isn't some little, unreliable, flawed in data or subject, research. It's 38,000 women over a period of 22 years. It was paid for by grants from the "National Cancer Institute and from the Academy of Finland, the Finnish Cultural Foundation, and the Fulbright program’s Research Grant for a Junior Scholar (the last 2 of which were granted to Dr Mursu)." Absolutely no conflict of interest that I can discern. The research is almost incontrovertible…for older women. (Mean age, 61) 

I've attached the study in PDF.

The abstract and relevant comments here:

Background: Although dietary supplements are commonly taken to prevent chronic disease, the long-term health consequences of many compounds are unknown.

Methods: We assessed the use of vitamin and mineral supplements in relation to total mortality in 38 772 older women in the Iowa Women’s Health Study; mean age was 61.6 years at baseline in 1986. Supplement use was self- reported in 1986, 1997, and 2004. Through December 31, 2008, a total of 15 594 deaths (40.2%) were identified through the State Health Registry of Iowa and the National Death Index.

Results: In multivariable adjusted proportional hazards regression models, the use of multivitamins (hazard ratio, 1.06; 95% CI, 1.02-1.10; absolute risk increase, 2.4%), vi- tamin B6 (1.10; 1.01-1.21; 4.1%), folic acid (1.15; 1.00- 1.32; 5.9%), iron (1.10; 1.03-1.17; 3.9%), magnesium (1.08; 1.01-1.15; 3.6%), zinc (1.08; 1.01-1.15; 3.0%), and copper (1.45; 1.20-1.75; 18.0%) were associated with in- creased risk of total mortality when compared with corresponding nonuse. Use of calcium was inversely related (hazard ratio, 0.91; 95% confidence interval, 0.88-0.94; ab- solute risk reduction, 3.8%). Findings for iron and cal- cium were replicated in separate, shorter-term analyses (10- year, 6-year, and 4-year follow-up), each with approximately 15% of the original participants having died, starting in 1986, 1997, and 2004.

Conclusions: In older women, several commonly used dietary vitamin and mineral supplements may be asso- ciated with increased total mortality risk; this associa- tion is strongest with supplemental iron. In contrast to the findings of many studies, calcium is associated with decreased risk.

Arch Intern Med. 2011;171(18):1625-1633

Comments:

...we found that several commonly used dietary vitamin and mineral supplements, including multivitamins, vitamins B6, and folic acid, as well as minerals iron, magnesium, zinc, and copper, were associated with a higher risk of total mor- tality. Of particular concern, supplemental iron was strongly and dose dependently associated with in- creased total mortality risk.  

Increased blood homocysteine concentrations are considered to be a modifiable risk factor for CVD.26 In RCTs,14,27 folic acid, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12 or their combinations have decreased blood homocysteine con- centrations but failed to reduce the risk of CVD. In con- trast, use of B vitamins has been found to be related to an increased risk of CVD in one study. Ebbing et al found that the combination of folic acid and B12 supplementation increased the risk of mortality from all causes and from cancer in an RCT setting. 

Mursu Jacobs et al 2012 Nutritional Supplements & Mortality Obs Study Women.pdf

• Like 2

SKendall

I'm surprised that no-one has mentioned psyllica / diatomaceous earth as it's common name.  It has so many benefits like coconut oil does.  It is a powdered fossil, discovered in Georgia (Russia) where it was in the water and the water became well known for healthy longevity in the general population and dogs!

It helps joints

keeps you regular

amazing for health (regrowth)

skin

I need to find a link.

Many buy it in expensive pill form but I buy a 2lb bag from Amazon  for about $5-10.  It looks like powder and I take it daily with powdered antioxidant 0RAC powder containing 24 anti-oxidants I also include baking soda b/c of gabapentin's stomach issues, any nootropics, it all tastes like grass, so I chug it in 1/2 glass of water - 6 gulps, lol.

I take a loaded tablespoon, so the pill form is a total rip off.

When I lived in Toronto in the 80's it was the go to for weight loss.

After 3 wks, I can definitely say my hair and skin are better, my arthritic pain much better, it's not helping my back b/c it's nerve pain and Ne, yes I'm sticking with the gabapentin.

• Like 2

SKendall

I hit the SUBMIT button too soon.

I am on pain medicine and that does cause constipation, but that's not an issue with dia. earth.

I had forgotten about it until I was reading an article about it, and I'm glad I did.  For the price buy it and see.

Also, don't freak out but it is used for fleas.  The powder is grounded psyllica rock or something. you massage a little into your dog and the fleas can't get through it and you can sprinkle the dog's area.  I have a line of it in front of my patio and I see the ants but they don't to pass through it.

Summation:  I am drinking a flea killer that has amazing properties for the rest of my body and there is no toxicity involved.

In the previous post I forgot to mention hair regrowth,  It only shows women's hair in the ads, so I don't know if it works on male-patterned baldness.

This is the greatest bargain ever in my opinion.  If I buy the B12 tabs, I'll be semi-bionic.

• Like 2

Felina

@SKendall your posts are making me laugh so hard! I ordered a bunch of the recommended supplements tonight, including the aniracetam and the passion flower and the diatomaceous earth. Am I suggestible much? Guess so. I have long recommended diatomaceous earth for friends who had flea problems with their pets. I've used it before for fleas. Basically, insects eat it and it's like broken glass to their digestive systems. I have never tried it for my own personal reasons before.

Thanks everyone for your recommendations! What a great group we have on this forum. <3

• Like 2

Ne1

I think I love this thread. Thanks, y'all! 

@Jetsman32, There are a couple of inexplicable things about sex and baclofen. (On MWO, there was an entire thread dedicated to this!) (Terryk could probably find the research to verify this info, but whatever. It's happened to a lot of us, so that's enough proof for me!) 

When my husband was titrating up, he hit this point where he was 16 again and the wind blowing in the right direction made him…excited. I'll never forget walking our dogs on a Saturday morning, I bent down to pick up some poop, and Ed, wearing some jersey type shorts, got an erection. I had to walk in front of him (which didn't help matters) on the way home because we were both mortified and there was no way to hide the fact. 

Then there was a period of time when he experienced what you're going through. Like your wife, I loved it. But it was very frustrating and freaked him out. That SE went away, too. 

I had both experiences, too. Fortunately it was less obvious. Unfortunately, the positive SE didn't last long enough. I will add, though, that our sex life, and intimacy in general, was SO MUCH BETTER after we were sober. Lots of people worry about that, because there's the whole connection between booze and sex for a lot of us. But I'm here to tell you, that even after 10+ years of marriage, we were like bunnies.  ;) (Antidepressants, on the other hand, completely squashed any desire I had to be intimate. Like I just forgot sex existed. So glad I stopped the ones I was taking!) 

On July 21, 2016 at 11:53 PM, SKendall said:

I am going to brag.  I went for chest x-ray and the tech went back to my chart twice, he then said I had to check your chart re your birth date and said I had breasts of a 30 yr. old, I probably could have had him written up, but I walked out of there on helium!  I related the convo to husband and he said that they always were magnificent. Now I need to find someone who will appreciate them!

THAT IS HYSTERICAL. I would be so torn. Like, "Don't talk about my breasts, you pervert!" OR "Please keep talking about my perfect and beautiful breasts, you pervert." HAHAHA! I wish I could say the same. Mine are ginormous (by my standards) since I gained all this weight and I hate it! I'd get fake boobs in a heartbeat, make 'em smaller, and never wear a bra again. But that would be silly. And expensive. So bras are in my extended future. My grandma stopped wearing them when she was about 75, so at least there's that to look forward to. 

16 hours ago, SKendall said:

Summation:  I am drinking a flea killer that has amazing properties for the rest of my body and there is no toxicity involved.

...If I buy the B12 tabs, I'll be semi-bionic.

LOL! I'll stick to the highly chemical but completely reliable flea and tick medication that comes in a pill form. But I know you guys probably have a very negative opinion of that. I will admit, here and now, that I like chemicals and medications, a whole lot. I am, generally, uncomfortable with supplements. 

@SKendall B12 is one of the things in the research that had negative health benefits for older women. I take it. But I'm only going to take it while I'm still feeling sh*tty and still drinking (even though I'm drinking much, much less.) 

9 hours ago, Felina said:

Am I suggestive much?

Oh, man, me, too! I'm gonna order ALL the things, and then forget to take them, or get scared that I'm taking too much and it's gonna mess up my endocrine system or something. But in the meantime, I'm jazzed about the info here. 

• Like 1

Jetsman32

Hi @Ne1 thank you for the info on my sexual (positive) side effect. It's also nice to know that with time this will get better. Kind of funny story. My wife and I went for over an hour the other night and again I was unable to climax. I take my last does of Baclofen at night usually around 8:30pm so I wanted to find out if it would be any better if we did it in the morning before my first dose. I get up for work in the morning around 6:40 and my wife usually sleeps in until about 9. Anyway I woke her up around 6:10 and we went at it and I was able to climax after about 20 minutes which was awesome! So from now on she's going to be very happy at night but need her to take care of me in the mornings. It's a team effort :)

@Baclofenman That is hilarious! Trust me, for the woman it is outstanding but for the guy it is the most frustrating thing in the world.

@SKendall To answer your question- yes, yes, yes. Phenibut makes sex feel incredibly better and increases the feelings when you climax about 5X more intense. Damn I miss Phenibut.......

@Felina I have never heard of L-Tryptophan- I will check it out. I have noticed with Baclofen I wake up about 3 times a night with need to pee and it's usually not a lot. However, when I wake in the morning I feel more rested that I have in the past. Weird...........

@Molly78 What dosage do you take of Vitamin D daily? I bought some but it's just one small pill. Should I take above the recommended daily dose to get results? How many mg's do you take?

And.... a question for everyone. I read that Dr. Ameisen died in 2012 of a heart-attack. However, he was in excellent physical shape and a skinny guy overall. My question is, does long term use of Baclofen lead to heart issues? Has anyone here studied about it or know anything related to this subject?

• Like 2

SKendall

Jetsman, in answer to your question re Vit D, take three of the pills.  And Amieson lived in France with a rich diet so I wouldn't project on that until you do more research.

• Like 1

Chuck

@joesixpack and to others who have mentioned insomnia - I've been an insomniac all my life and have resigned myself to the fact that I'll have to take something every night, even just for the placebo effect. Have you tried hydroxyzine? It's an old-school antihistamine that nowadays is mainly prescribed for its side effects of sedation and drowsiness. It's non-controlled, super cheap, and highly scalable (you can take betwen 25 and 100 mgs). It works like a charm for me, take some about 45 mins before I want to fall asleep and then hello tomorrow, feeling well-rested and ready to go.

• Like 2

Chuck

I get it from my psych, who also serves as my primary care because I don't have a very good insurance and I don't like my "official" primary care. I've been seeing him for 15 years and he's rare in that he trusts and listens. He initially suggested it, but Hydroxyzine is so safe that I think most docs would write a script for it, even by request.

• Like 2

Felina

Well. Color me disappointed. @SKendall and @Jetsman32

Based on your accounts I figured I'd at least try Phenibut to see how it affected me. I bought a small (25g) sample from Powder City. I tried 300 mgs and...nothing happened. So I doubled it and once again, nothing. I ended up taking 1500 mgs. And guess what? Nothing.  Nada. No good effects, no sexy feelings. I am guessing it's because baclofen has taken care of the GABA B. It's somehow disappointing, but also a relief since I obviously don't need any new addictions.

*Edit for clarity. I wasn't trying to get high from it, I just wanted to see if I got any positive effects since I suffer from such severe social anxiety.

• Like 2

Jetsman32

Hi @Felina  You are  right about the Gaba-B hypothesis. I'm not surprised. Phenibut and Baclofen are very similar chemically. That is why I was able to titrate up on Baclofen so quickly while stopping a 4g per day Phenibut addiction in 10 days with no withdrawal. I haven't tried Phenibut since I started Baclofen over a month ago but I'm guessing that if I did right now it would take at least 3g's to get any any reaction. BTW- it is said that if you take Phenibut with caffeine (like 2 cups of coffee) the results are better. However, at the dose you might need, 2.5g it might not be worth it for you to try.  Have you tried Passion Flower for social anxiety? Here is a link that talks about it's effectiveness:

http://universityhealthnews.com/daily/depression/passionflower-benefits-anti-anxiety-and-insomnia-without-the-side-effects/

The only thing that is really important is that if you buy Passion Flower, make sure you get the extract- it is much stronger and effective. Here is the brand I use:

https://www.amazon.com/Passion-Supplement-Natural-Sedative-Capsules/dp/B007WSWPZG/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1469220730&sr=1-1&keywords=Passion Flower Extract New You Vitamins

The dosage on the bottle says 2 but I take 3 and see a noticeable improvement in my anxiety for around 3 hours.

• Like 3

joesixpack

Thanks for the recommendation, @Chuck!

GoodRx.com has that listed at about $13 for 90 25mg caps, so yeah, very cheap indeed. I'll check it out and see if I can squeeze in a request on my next telehealth session.

• Like 1

SKendall

Felina, how disappointing.  I guess it must be the bac.  I once used too much and slept for 3 days, so I stay at 300 g. twice a day for 3 days a week.

• Like 2

Molly78

wrt dosage of vit D - my tabs have 10 micrograms of vit D & 1500 mg Ca carbonate in each, & I take one morning & evening.

re hydroxyzine - this isn't prescribed much in the UK, but then you can buy Night Nurse OTC & it has a different antihistamine in it, promethazine, which works brilliantly. You can also buy other sleeping tablets OTC which have different antihistamines in them, these also work well. They are for short term use only, as the pharmacist is quick to tell you. However, there is no reason to think they will not continue to work - it's just that there is an inbuilt resistance within the establishment to people relying on "sleeping tablets". I wonder if this isn't a bit like the inbuilt resistance there is to believing that there is a "treatment" for alcoholism that doesn't depend on strength of will??

• Like 2

joesixpack

Interesting. Here, Vitamin D3 is quite available in 1-5 gram pills. When I've heard of friends being prescribed D3 by their docs, it's been at least in 100's of milligrams, if not grams. 

EDIT*******

I was thinking I.U.'S, not milligrams.... oi!!

Edited by joesixpack
  • Like 1

Nicnak

I might try phenibut for my social anxiety and hope it helps sexually because at 160mg I don't have much desire either although it's a small price to pay for indifference.

joesixpack

Yeah, I slipped a cog. I was thinking I.U.'s, not milligrams

• Like 1

Ne1
On July 23, 2016 at 2:44 PM, Jetsman32 said:

And.... a question for everyone. I read that Dr. Ameisen died in 2012 of a heart-attack. However, he was in excellent physical shape and a skinny guy overall. My question is, does long term use of Baclofen lead to heart issues? Has anyone here studied about it or know anything related to this subject?

Nah. I mean, we don't know what the effects are of long term HDB use for alcoholism. But there's a study in the research that shows that it is generally safe. I highly doubt baclofen has any negative effects on the heart. But I can't say that with any authority. I mean, they recently discovered that ibuprofen can have a profoundly negative effect on cardiovascular health, even for those that have no evidence of it beforehand. http://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm453610.htm 

"Today we know that the risk of heart attack and stroke [from NSAIDs] may occur early in treatment, even in the first weeks. “There is no period of use shown to be without risk,” says Judy Racoosin, M.D., M.P.H., deputy director of FDA’s Division of Anesthesia, Analgesia, and Addiction Products."

I had a friend who had a massive heart attack at the breakfast table with his wife, a cardiologist, on Valentine's Day. He was 38 and dead before he hit the floor. He'd had a thorough physical in January. Can't make this stuff up! 

On July 23, 2016 at 11:07 PM, Felina said:

Based on your accounts I figured I'd at least try Phenibut to see how it affected me. I bought a small (25g) sample from Powder City. I tried 300 mgs and...nothing happened. So I doubled it and once again, nothing. I ended up taking 1500 mgs. And guess what? Nothing.  Nada. No good effects, no sexy feelings. I am guessing it's because baclofen has taken care of the GABA B. It's somehow disappointing, but also a relief since I obviously don't need any new addictions.

*Edit for clarity. I wasn't trying to get high from it, I just wanted to see if I got any positive effects since I suffer from such severe social anxiety.

Yep, I tried it last year a couple of times and same result. Absolutely no effect whatsoever. I also have a friend who isn't on the forums anymore, and isn't taking baclofen, and he didn't have anything happen either. Then again, he's a bit of an anomaly himself, and I don't recall how much he took. 

On July 24, 2016 at 0:38 PM, Molly78 said:

wrt dosage of vit D - my tabs have 10 micrograms of vit D & 1500 mg Ca carbonate in each, & I take one morning & evening.

In this article, it says that the Institute of Medicine increased the recommended intake of vitamin D from 200 to 600 IU in 2011. However, 

"...the Endocrine Society put out its own recommendations in the July Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. The society, the world’s oldest and largest group devoted to hormone research, called for vitamin D intake levels two to three times higher than the IOM’s recommendations."

My vitamin D level is just above normal when I consistently take 2000 IU daily. My psychiatrist suggested that I increase that because vit D is so important. I'll have another blood test in a couple of months to see if this is enough to bring my vit D levels to a higher level of normal. FTR, melanomas (skin cancer) runs in my family, so I use a lot of sunscreen. 

On July 25, 2016 at 6:46 AM, Nicnak said:

I might try phenibut for my social anxiety and hope it helps sexually because at 160mg I don't have much desire either although it's a small price to pay for indifference.

Beware, beware, beware, Nic. On the other hand, it might not have any effect on you given your HDB use! So definitely don't buy a big amount if you decide to try it. But please don't try it. Ok. Enough from me about this. I'm not your momma and I know you'll do what's right for you! 

Molly78
1 hour ago, Ne1 said:

"...the Endocrine Society put out its own recommendations in the July Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. The society, the world’s oldest and largest group devoted to hormone research, called for vitamin D intake levels two to three times higher than the IOM’s recommendations."

Now that's interesting. So I'm taking 800 I.U. daily at the moment. I think I'm overdue a blood test, I might get that checked out!

Re Ameisen's fatal heart attack - I always assumed that was related to decades of alcoholism, rather than HDB. Drinking alcohol, even in "normal" amounts increases your risk of dying from all sorts of conditions.

• Like 1

Baclofenman
2 hours ago, Molly78 said:

Re Ameisen's fatal heart attack - I always assumed that was related to decades of alcoholism, rather than HDB. Drinking alcohol, even in "normal" amounts increases your risk of dying from all sorts of conditions.

<topic off>

Indeed Molly - Years of alcohol abuse can lead to many heart problems the most notable, I believe is when the heart muscle weakens thus affecting the pumping of the blood around - Then again it could have been due to the stress of banging his head against the wall, trying to get Baclofen recognised?.... ;)

What I do know is his reputation and legacy live on for others to fight for

Sorry :- Back to topic

Regards

Bacman

</topic off>

Edited by Baclofenman
  • Like 2

Felina
On 7/23/2016 at 1:44 PM, Jetsman32 said:

Long belated answer, I worked at a hospital for several years and a big part of my job involved reviewing medical records of inpatients to check for possible disability candidates. And alcoholism does affect the heart. Quite a few of the alcoholic patients I worked with had severe cardiomegaly (enlarged hearts) as a direct result of their alcoholism. Of course, none of us will ever know for sure what caused Dr. Ameisen's heart attack, but he did have a long, documented history of heavy drinking.

• Like 1