The End of my Addiction

Posting a story

bleep

Hi, I thought I had put my forum-ignorant days behind me, but that appears not to be the case. I'm trying to post my story in the relevant section, but there doesn't seem to be a "start new topic" button anywhere?

Otherwise all is well. Apart from seeming to know what I am doing on a computer a little less each day. I have kids, but fear I will be completely useless before they are old enough to assist. There should be a name for that gap.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, bleep said:

Hi, I thought I had put my forum-ignorant days behind me, but that appears not to be the case. I'm trying to post my story in the relevant section, but there doesn't seem to be a "start new topic" button anywhere?

Otherwise all is well. Apart from seeming to know what I am doing on a computer a little less each day. I have kids, but fear I will be completely useless before they are old enough to assist. There should be a name for that gap.

Hi Bleep

You can post your own thread HERE (please), We look forward to reading it

• Like 1

Reggie!

I have a list of complaints as long as my arm, but none worth going into in any detail. Apart from that, everything is good! Busy packing for a hike, will catch up next week...

All good your side bugger?

• Like 1

yes indeed Bleep all good here  sailing heaps and enjoying life in general

..the hike sounds awesome particularly since you're located in the African Wilds  adventure sounds cool have you got the dogy baclofen with you ?

sooooooooooo cool to catch up with you bleepster missed you 

take care

• Like 1

YAY! Bleep is in the house. Took you long enough, for goodness sakes. And off for another hike in the wilds? Very cool. 

It is without question that you will be hopelessly inept when your kids start to use technology, which in these parts is when they're like 3 or 4 years old! But that's the great thing about having kids...They'll be able to set the timer on your VCR (or whatever it will be when you're old and incapable)...

Since we don't have kids, I have determined that I, personally, need to keep up to date with all the cool new gadgets. However, as many of the people who helped set up this forum can tell you, I don't know squat about how technology actually works. Plus, it's all so damn expensive. I mean, I want to buy that virtual reality thing, since that's where we're all headed, but it's like $1500 just to get started. And I don't know any teenagers who will show me how to use it, anyway. 

What were we talking about? 

It did indeed take a while, my apologies! I think without kids, you may think you are at the cutting edge, but that's only because you haven't seen the new gadgets yet. I used to love that sort of thing, now it's fucking dreadful.

I am popping in and out between trying to stuff things into backpacks. Will try and do some meandering through the forum at some point as well. Great job again Ne, this is really well done.

Hey, I've just seen I've got a little Zim flag! Cool.

Edited by bleep