The End of my Addiction

Baclofen in Australia: Enjoy Dr Amanda Stafford's videos!

DonQuixote

Wonderful Don Thanks so much. I live in Melbourne Australia there are similar treatments in a very major public hospital going on here . i will seek more info and post later.

thanks again for the videos very inspiring and encouraging :)

Interesting article.

http://www.afr.com/business/health/why-alcoholics-should-seek-medication-rather-than-going-to-aa-20150422-1mqlio

Edited by Reggie

Hi Guys,

It's Amanda Stafford here. Just letting you know that the webinars are just part of a larger website which I released about 10 days ago. It's called baclofentreatment.com .

It's designed to get lots of practical information to patients, families and doctors. My next aim is to train and support GPs in Perth.

Jump on my website and browse. And send me feedback please, good or bad. It will make my website more useful.

Warm regards

Amanda

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Amanda Stafford said:

Hi Guys,

It's Amanda Stafford here. Just letting you know that the webinars are just part of a larger website which I released about 10 days ago. It's called baclofentreatment.com .

It's designed to get lots of practical information to patients, families and doctors. My next aim is to train and support GPs in Perth.

Jump on my website and browse. And send me feedback please, good or bad. It will make my website more useful.

Warm regards

Amanda

http://baclofentreatment.com/

• Like 1

Very encouraging Dr. Stafford. I will show this to my GP and psychiatrist here in Sydney. I am the only AL-addicted guinea pig for my GP to have tried out on Bac, but my psych Dr should have known better. At least I can be grateful that he wrote my first Bac script two years ago (on my suggestion, mind you).

• Like 2

Don Quixote where have you been?

Can you post those graphs of blood levels of bac taken at different times of day, the ones you put on MWO? I think they might help newbies, I would have liked to have seen that info when I first started taking bac.

Thanks.

@Molly78, you might want to send him a PM in order to get his attention. He's got his own bac website, and is very busy, too. Been meaning to catch up with him and coordinate our stuff with theirs, but haven't gotten to it yet. Still, THANK YOU @DonQuixote. Much love to you, brother! 

5 hours ago, Molly78 said:

Can you post those graphs of blood levels of bac taken at different times of day, the ones you put on MWO? I think they might help newbies, I would have liked to have seen that info when I first started taking bac.

Hi Molly

Me and many of my French friends are very engaged to update informations. For the moment just see this. There is all you need :).

• Like 2

15 hours ago, DonQuixote said:

Hi Molly

Me and many of my French friends are very engaged to update informations. For the moment just see this. There is all you need :).

Holy cow. Those are some amazing charts, and excellent tools. We have a long way to go and a lot to learn! Thanks @DonQuixote

On 6/6/2016 at 7:35 AM, Amanda Stafford said:

Hi Guys,

Warm regards

Amanda

Thank you, Dr. Stafford! Your site is an incredible wealth of information. I don't have any particular input, as it seems like you've covered just about everything there is to know and understand! It's much appreciated. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Thanks, Don. They're hard to hear, at least on my computer. I listened to the first two and they're certainly inspiring. It's so great that Dr. Stafford is such an activist. I'd love to meet her one day.