The End of my Addiction
Anne12

Elimidrol

Anne12

https://www.elimidrol.com  

Hi all. Been lurking. Good to see you all again and new folks! Congrats on the nice new site! Anyway, this stuff.....just wow. Not cheap but if you have anxiety, trouble sleeping, sweating etc when first off the booze...this stuff works. I wouldn't mix it with bak or nal or anything. And you can't drink on it. But for someone who doesn't want to take any pharma but needs relief- this would be great. 

• Like 1

Molly78

Welcome, Anne12!

I can't work out what the ingredients are from your link.Any idea?

• Like 1

Anne12

They do ship to the UK, I called.  GABA, NAC, 5-HTP, lavender, ginger, hops, chamomile, kava, valerian root, passionflower, magnolia, lemon balm, and melatonin. Pretty much everything you could use for sleep/relaxation there is. It will knock you out

• Like 1

Ne1

Thanks, Anne. I may check it out if I continue to have trouble sleeping through the night. Good to see you here! 

Molly78

I did find the list of ingredients eventually on your link. I was a bit worried about the Kava & how it might interact with bac, also I do drink in a moderate way now, & you aren't supposed to use it with alcohol.

Still, I do have issues with sleep, so might give it a try.

Molly78

Well I did give it a try (the night time version), but not impressed. It was VERY expensive, not least because shipping to the UK was by priority class only, no other options given, which I didn't realise til I had placed the order - I know, my problem!

Anyway, when it arrived it was as a tub of red powder with a scoop. Instructions were to mix one scoop with 10-12 fluid ounces of water (half a pint) as a trial to see how you respond, actual bedtime dose is 2 scoops with a PINT of water! It tasted vile, & who wants to drink a pint of water an hour before bed?

If it had worked I might have persevered, trying to reduce the volume of fluid, but actually it didn't. It made me pleasantly drowsy for about an hour, then I was wide awake again. So I ended up taking my usual Seroquel. I then had a night of seriously weird dreams. I can't blame the Elimidrol entirely for that, as the Seroquel plus gabapentin which i am currently taking for sleep does that as well.

Disappointing, as I would like to find a "natural" solution to my sleep problems. Currently taking Seroquel 50 mg (gone up from 25 mg which bothers me) plus 300-600 mg gabapentin, depending on the sort of day I have had.

Back to the search for an alternative!

• Like 2

Molly78

BTW, if anyone in the UK wants to try it (based on my review, probably no one will!) please PM me & I  will post it to you free of charge.

• Like 1

Ne1

I often wonder if those of us taking meds, or meds and supps, vs those of us taking just supplements, are missing the boat. I mean, maybe they don't contradict each other, but work more effectively if you aren't (or haven't been) taking a medication for the same purpose. You know? And maybe they do actually null each other? Too much information and not enough of it pertaining to our needs. 

I'm glad @Anne12's here to try out the alternatives so we can give them a try, too. 

• Like 2

Molly78

You're right, Ne. I'm sure supplements work better on the medication naive individual. So  my offer still stands - if anyone out there isn't taking bac or bac plus other meds, you can PM me & give this stuff a trial for free! It's a bargain offer given how much I paid for it!

Anne12

Oh, I'm sorry Molly! I wish it had helped you. Don't they have a return option? Yeah, probably mixing the big guns with the herbal stuff....not so much

• Like 1

Molly78

Don't be sorry, Anne! It's really helpful to have suggestions, & something might come up which does help. It's always a case of caveat emptor when you buy something off the internet.