The End of my Addiction

Im over from mwo...

Jkm123

Im over from mwo. Got 2 days and didn't make 3. Starting again today. I hope to get there this time. Mwo is way more quite than i remember it from 2011. So i came here for additional support.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jkm123 said:

No meds, yes i have tried before back in 11-12 i had some success, never more than a month or so.

I tried a zillion times over 30 years to try and give up with will power <sigh> - Got so bad I needed "hair of the dog" just to function - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_of_the_dog

Best of luck with that, before you try again I would start a new hobby or pastime as a "turn to" in the event of cravings

How often do you drink, daily or are you a binger?

Regards

Bacman

Welcome mate. Yeah MWO was outstanding before it went downhill but we'll not get into that to be honest message boards in general are going down hill I hear it all the time on boards I post on but this place seems OK.

• 1 month later...

Welcome- glad to have you with us. Great community here and lot's of great advice to be shared all-around! I came on here knowing nothing about Baclofen 4 months ago and am now 30 days indifferent- mostly impart to the people on this forum. My advice- get active on the forums, read past posts and be a part of the community!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Welcome @Jkm123. This place is way better than MWO these days. How are you trying to get sober? I am about to try  willpower and AA. Again. Maybe there is some Nal in my future but who knows.

• Like 1