The End of my Addiction

Suggest Me Good Drug Rehab Centres

kaitlynangles

Hello friends,

Recently I found that a friend of mine has got himself trapped in the addiction of drugs and I am really worried for him. I want to help him by finding a good drug rehab in London and I am here for this purpose.

Please suggest me a good drug rehab center so that I can help my friend out of his addiction. Thank you.

• Like 1

@kaitlynangles

My wife and I looked around Sanctuary Lodge in Halstead Essex - She had been with her mother the previous week and they both loved it

http://www.sanctuarylodge.com/?infinity=ict2~net~gaw~ar~154315033575~kw~sanctuary lodge~mt~e~cmp~SE England Alcohol~ag~Brand EP&gclid=CMav3bz7mdACFcsV0wodw-0P1w

I was offered a 30 day detox at a cost of £10,000.00

They seem to be quite holistic in approach and fairly keen on integrating AA into the deal with three visits a week to the Halstead branch for alcohol, although they did have a good contingent of drug addiction inmates I did not enquire as to their approach - The facilities seemed very good and the staff pleasant

Having paid a £1000.00 deposit, when I finally withdrew my booking they re-reimbursed me in full less a small "pissing them around" admin fee - Which In my book goes a long way 

Regards

Bacman

• 4 months later...

I took my friend to _________ on my relative’s recommendation. The centre is really good as the counselling over there, deal with patients in a holy manner. They have the best possible counselling techniques and treatment methods. So, I would recommend everyone to _____ to cure your addictions.