The End of my Addiction

Any reliable online pharmacies that still accept Mastercard or Visa?

Greg

Hi all, I'm not sure if this is a taboo topic on this forum, but if so please let me know and I will remove it or ask a moderator to delete it.

In the past I have ordered medications from Inhouse Pharmacy and Goldpharma, and found both pharmacies to be reliable, but they have now both stopped accepting Mastercard and Visa credit cards; Inhouse only accepts American Express.  Their new ordering procedures seem complicated and hard to follow, so I would like to know if there are any remaining online pharmacies that are reliable and still accept these credit cards?

If not could someone please explain to me in simple terms how to go about ordering from Inhouse or Goldpharma?  Please don't tell me about ordering via Bitcoin because you need a computer science degree just to understand how to set up and use Bitcoins!

Regards, Greg.

EDIT : Sorry for posting this here, I am new to the forum and didn't realise there was a section dedicated to online pharmacies until after I had posted this here.  I have now posted my question there but don't know how to delete this post.

Edited by Greg
Posted in wrong section

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Where is the list of links to the pharmacies?  I would like to look at the places you mentioned.  It's ok if they only take bitcoin, I'll consider learning how to do that.

Is the Goldpharma people refer to on here at goldpharma.com?  I see they are offering a German product, I'd prefer that to what I have now which is from India.

Edited by IWantOut

List of Online Pharmacies is on this site - I just tried to copy & paste this as a link but it's not working - it's really difficult to find but it's under "research - how to get medication"  for some reason along with "how to find a doctor".  It just took me a while to find it - admin, can you make it more easily accessible please?  Other newbies have asked the same question.  I'll go back & try again! 

Edited by Molly78
  • Like 1

Thanks, Mom!

It would still be helpful though if this thread was more accessible to someone just joining the site.  Admin, what do you think?   Is it deliberately hidden because we can't be seen to condone/recommend buying online?  Despite the fact that most of us do!

Edited by Molly78

13 hours ago, Molly78 said:

Thanks, Mom!

It would still be helpful though if this thread was more accessible to someone just joining the site.  Admin, what do you think?   Is it deliberately hidden because we can't be seen to condone/recommend buying online?  Despite the fact that most of us do!

It is not hidden @Molly78 .

When we first started there were complaints that the board index was too busy so I shoved it (and other areas) into the background. On line Parmacies was previously a sub forum of Doctor Information. I have now moved it under Research so it appears on the board index.

HTH

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I know this is a very old post but I thought I'd contribute.

If you go to the Western Union website and open an account you can purchase from In House Pharmacy via a credit card and the W/U fees are only 5 USD.

So you purchase from IHP as usual but select W/U as the option. Then they email you payment info (which changes for each order) - you go into the W/U site and make payment.

I advised the guys at IHP about this to add it to their email advice but they didnt...perhaps they dont want to tip off the credit card companies there is a work around out there.

I have been doing this for a couple of orders and it works fine.

• Like 1