The End of my Addiction

glad to have found this forum as i very nearly sent him £1500 to start his baclofen programme but got suspicious when he said it would all be done remotely with no meetings 

now i need to find some reliable info to self medicate

Check this site under research/Baclofen. All the info you need is there. Check the prescribing guide first.  There are many here that have been successful. Best of luck!

• Like 2

On 22/01/2017 at 9:48 PM, dannymac said:

glad to have found this forum as i very nearly sent him £1500 to start his baclofen programme but got suspicious when he said it would all be done remotely with no meetings 

Welcome Danny

I cringe when I see this snide name mentioned - I tried to get some interest last year in a group action to re-coup losses - It is still ongoing although take up in the UK has been slow, which is disappointing to say the least

How did you hear about him? - last time I looked his website was down - How did you contact him? - Is the @aol email still getting answered? - Feel free to PM me 

@Felina (sorry i fucked the quote up and it is too difficult to repair on tablet with MANS fingers) :$

On 23/01/2017 at 2:20 AM, Felina said:

I am glad you didn't send him money! He has a long history of taking money from suffering alcoholics, pocketing it and then doing nothing. 

As I said, take up is slow, I suspect you are bang on the money here - A desperate and vulnerable part of society, too embarrassed to put there names to the class action - And he fucking knows it!! - C***

Regards

Bacman

• Like 1

On 22/01/2017 at 9:48 PM, dannymac said:

Hi Danny

Sorry about my "rant" above 

Good advice from Mom there - Do your research, any questions, just ask

Regards

Bacman