The End of my Addiction
Mom2JTx3

Checking In - March 2017

Molly78

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/apt.13965/full

Couldn't work out where to put this, so thought I would put it here & maybe someone can move it to a better place?

It's a review of pharmacological treatment of alcohol dependence, it includes a useful precis of all the recent baclofen research (which collectively doesn't sound too impressive unfortunately, although it makes the point about most studies using only relatively low doses) & it says categorically that medication helps, is fairly low risk & should be used more often.

Exactly!

• Like 2

Ne1

@Alice22, that situation with your friends in AA actually sounds pretty dreadful. And note to self! My friend is actually moving tomorrow, so won't be seeing (or driving) him regularly. It bums me out. 

I heard from other women in rehab (and elsewhere) that they tend to be caregivers, and not have boundaries. That's not my personality. I sorta wish it was, in a way. It was so pervasive that I really wondered and looked deep, but nope. I'm pretty good at saying no! ha! That reminds me of the situation in the rehab I went to in the 90s. The women (and some of the men) had been seriously abused or raped or generally had horrendous life situations happen to them. It was horrifying, honestly. I actually called my dad and asked him if anything had ever happened to me, wondering if I'd blocked it out. I seriously couldn't take it, listening to the situations other people lived through, and checked out early. It was WAY more stressful and anxiety-inducing than it was productive or helpful. I think now it must have been a reflection of the staff and counselors there, too. I mean, treatment has changed dramatically (for the better) since then. Back then, I doubt the counselors needed anything other than a 9-month Substance Abuse Counselor Certification! My roommate was a crack addict and prostitute who checked in with a black eye and a split lip. Not passing judgment, just saying I was completely out of my element. Annnnyway. 

So great that your daughter is going oversees. I wish everyone had that opportunity. I went to Asia. Changed my life. She's probably going to regret that ginormous suitcase. ;) 

@Molly78, that's an interesting article. I think there should be a new rule regarding comparing baclofen studies. Researchers either study, and compare, high dose baclofen, or low dose baclofen. LDB would be a complete waste of time, of course. The studies are almost uniformly conclusive that LDB doesn't work. 

I'm taking 140mg, as of yesterday. I skipped 120mg, by accident. 

@Mom2JTx3, I really wish I'd paid attention when you mentioned that DST was going to push the time back (or forward or whatever. very confusing. and annoying.) I woke up yesterday morning at 5:30am, an hour later than I usually do, and was pleased that I 'slept in'. pfffft. I was irrationally annoyed when I figured it out.

Speaking of being irrational... (full confession following) 

A woman cut me off, and the person in the car in front of me, the other day. There was a bridge opening, so traffic was at a standstill while we all waited for the bridge to go down. I actually got out of my car, walked up to hers, and asked her whether she had some sort of emergency that prompted her to cut us off. Then I called her a rude b*tch! I'm mortified. I'm supposed to be practicing serenity, for God's sake. (pun intended) Instead I acted like a rage-y maniac. And it's not as if I even cared or it made a difference in my travel time. I mean, we were all just sitting there for 10 minutes, regardless. 

I was late to every single meeting last week, and am determined to be on time this morning, so I'm off to make breakfast. Hope it's a good day for you all!

• Like 4

StuckinLA

Just got back from Joshua Tree. Got my weekends mixed up, thought the trip was next weekend but that's ok. Got a little work done while out in the desert. A tiny bit of hiking. It was good. We stayed in a 27ft trailer. Four guys.

I think I should sell all my stuff, get a trailer and a pickup, and move out to the middle of nowhere.

• Like 2

Ne1

I'm envious, Stuck. Sounds heavenly. Well, except the part about staying in a trailer with four guys. I would not be a happy camper. I was really overwhelmed by testosterone in treatment. There were definitely way more men than women in the general population, and in addition, my intensive "small group" was made up of all Type-A men for the first 10 days that I was there. Totally overwhelming, at least initially. Annnyway. Glad you got out and got some Zen. Are you guys on quarters rather than semesters? How's your SO? 

Nothing new here, I suppose. I'm still irrationally annoyed by Daylight Savings Time. Got so bored last night that I went to bed at 8:30pm, and so I woke up at 3:30am. I want morning sunshine, not evening sunshine! 

Hope you peeps in the Northeast US are prepared to shovel your way out, and that you avoid any devastating consequences from the weather headed your way. Pouring rain here, and I'm unlikely to venture out in it except for my morning meeting. Poor husky! 

• Like 3

Mom2JTx3

My kids were so looking forward to a snow day but for some reason, supposedly due to dry air, it missed us!  i guess it's a good thing though as I have some appointments set up today for my Mom.  Hope the rest of you in the NE stay warm and dry!

• Like 2

Ne1

Glad it missed you, Mom2! It was windy here, and rainy in the morning. Nothing to be troubled about for sure. The news informs me it was pretty dreadful for a lot of peeps, though.

My parents decided yesterday that they're coming down for the weekend. ugh. My home is still a disaster, and we haven't repaired the window I put my hand through in a drunken rage. Not going to happen before they get here, either, since the glass needs to be ordered and Ed has to put it in. 

Two of my cousins are also coming with their very young kids. Staying at my aunt and uncle's house about 20 minutes from here. I don't particularly like them. They're super-religious. Don't-believe-in-dinosaurs kind of religious. (seriously.) And ultra-conservative. The scary kind. I try not to hold it against them. And fail, miserably. Sadly, they're just as judgmental as I am, so it's hard to meet in the middle. But it makes my mom happy when I participate with that side of the family, so I'll take one for the team. 

Good news is that I'm getting together with some girlfriends (The Bookless Club) on Saturday night, and can't change the date because it's so hard to arrange schedules, so I've got a reprieve from constant attendance. And can decompress from the whole thing with my GFs, right after the fact. 

Dog woke me up in the middle of the night and I was consumed by negative thoughts for at least a couple of hours before I fell back to sleep and had bad dreams. Doesn't bode well for the day. WTH is it about the middle of the night and feeling like shit about everything? ugh. 

• Like 1

SKendall

Morning all.

Ne, you were on MWO and someone made a reference to your arm.  Have you hurt it?  I don't check in as often as I should.  My op for the torn meniscus is 3/23, and the op for the discs is 3/31.  I'll be so glad to have it behind me.  Also, would love to know what made you finally choose rehab.  I can identify with wanting to kill husband, when we were together we had a wood chipper and I used to wish......

Stuck, you sound really good, keep it up and be proud of yourself.

Alice, you seem to be doing better.

Hugs to everyone else and have a great Ides of March.

• Like 1

Mom2JTx3

Good luck @Ne1 :). Sounds trying. I grew up in a super religious ultra conservative home so I know.  Ha! that I ended up being an alcoholic, although it's sad.  My parents never touched a drop of alcohol until I corrupted my Mom a couple of Christmases ago and gave her a mimosa.  This was after my Dad had passed away. She didn't really get corrupted as that is the extend of her drinking.  One mimosa at Christmas.  My paternal grandfather and great uncle were raging alcoholics though so I certainly had the family history.  They died of cirrhosis of the liver. :( 

Ne1

@SKendall, I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit that I put my hand through a window in a rage-y blackout right before I checked into rehab. I don't remember the circumstances exactly. Ed said I was furious when he got home from work and he couldn't figure out why. I remember being seriously angry about the fact that he was insistent I go to rehab, because I thought it was going to be a waste of time and money. (I always thought this when drunk. When I was sober, I sort of wanted to go.) Unfortunately, I don't know how to punch things. When I pulled my arm out, I slashed it against the broken glass. Long story short, I was too drunk and unwilling to go to ER, so went to local doc-in-box the next morning. The nurse lost count of my stitches at 60. The nerve damage was pretty intense at first, my arm and wrist were numb. It hurt to use my thumb. It's much better now. But I have a killer scar. One I'd be proud of if it weren't a reminder of such a horrific experience. 

I went to rehab because I got to the point where I couldn't stop drinking. That, and, well, after I hurt my arm (and destroyed not just the window, but a picture and some other stuff) Ed threatened to have me admitted to the psych unit. Apparently, I was threatening to run away and saying that he'd never see me again and other scary stuff. 

So glad you're getting the surgeries you need and that you're free from your husband. FINALLY! on both counts.

Mom2, sorry about your grandfather and uncle. It's a horrendous disease. Funny (?) that you grew up in a very religious family. We have, on this forum, people who exercise (like a maniac!) and people who take supplements (by the boatload) and are religious, which goes to show that those things don't work (for many of us) in and of themselves. You know?

It also reminds me that when I was in rehab people often commented about "how different" we all were. I'd look around the room, at 60+ people who looked the same, came from similar backgrounds, mostly, and think, "um no." The person who taught "spirituality" (yes, I had to sit through that every Sunday.) Anyway, the person who taught that class was teaching the difference between religions and there was not one Jewish person, or one Muslim, in the entire group. It was... weird. 

Busy day today getting ready for my parents' visit and working on some online projects. And maybe applying for a part-time job at the local fancy garden store. Plants! Yay!! (The last thing I need is more yard work or plants to watch wither and die in July. But whatevs.)

Peace out!

StuckinLA

Hey all, glad the weather seems to be missing you east coast peeps. @Ne1 the Saturday night reprieve sounds like it'll be good. Lord, putting pieces back together is so draining. Sorry about your window, just tidy things bit by bit. Before you know it, the house won't look like such a disaster.

[wrote the above yesterday, never sent for some reason]

Ne, I'm sure rehab sucks and the money issue is infuriating, but after reading that story I am glad you are where you are now. Big hugs.

Hang in everybody. I am super excited that today is the last day of classes for the quarter. After today, I don't have to drive down to work until April 4th. Will have boatloads of grading to do over the weekend and early next week, but I'm looking forward to lots of writing and reading. And just generally working on things I want to work on instead of class stuff.

Been doing a lot of little finance crap the past couple days. Changing car insurance - again - 'cause through my credit union I found a much cheaper policy than my current agent found just a few months ago. So going to save $50/month there, and called my credit card company for a lower interest rate, calling my financial peeps to consolidate my retirement accounts. You know, all the stupid stuff you do to avoid doing other things.

Kind of getting more involved with the political activist people. After the failed city council run (don't get me started, I'm so pissed at LA voters) the campaign is creating its own long-term political organization. So... there's that. And there's a campaign to convince Bernie to start a new political party, so I was on a huge conference call for that last night.

Feeling low and flat lately, so it's good to keep doing things. Guess it doesn't even matter what, just things. OK, that's enough rambling for one morning. Have a good one, everybody.

• Like 3

Mom2JTx3

@Ne1 That injury sounds horrific!  For the future, you can look at it and say 'that was the beginning of my sobriety' :) 

• Like 1

Rusty

Ne-:hug:I cannot even imagine the pain you must have been in after you put your arm through the window...and not going to the ER until the next morning. You poor thing!!!!! I am so glad you didn't bleed to death.  Thank you for your honesty about your accident. I know you're feeling anxious about your parents visiting this weekend.  Were they happy you went to rehab?

• Like 1

Ne1

Thanks for the commiseration. My arm didn't actually hurt. I got some pain meds--percocet--after the stitches and only took one. I took some ibuprofen, I think, but not for more than a day. When it happened I was numb. Literally. Emotionally and physically, I guess. There was a lot of blood, but I am a nurse-type and wrapped it well (in a towel, for goodness' sake) which kept it from bleeding profusely overnight. 

I haven't even confessed the worst, or rather the most embarrassing. We called the EMTs and they came. Ambulance in the street for all the neighbors to notice. Great. And the EMTs were anything but sympathetic. I remember that they asked me how much I'd had to drink and I said 7 beers. More like triple that. Who knows? One of them made the comment that I was going to need a stitch or two, and asked my husband if he was okay to drive me to ER. I took that to mean that I only needed a stitch or two. ha. Not so much. 

We got in the car and started driving to ER, and I vaguely remember telling Ed to turn around. That I wasn't going, wouldn't go, and would get out of car if he kept driving. 

When I unwrapped my arm at the doctor's the next morning, and they started to clean it out, I almost passed out. Also embarrassing. I had to admit the injury was 12 hours old and that I didn't go to ER. Had to admit I was drunk when it happened. All very messed up. 

And the real reason I went to rehab, the real truth, is that I was hopeless and desperate. It wasn't that I raged-out and hurt myself. (Though that was a HUGE stressor for Ed, obviously. He called our therapist and they agreed that I might need to be admitted against my will to psych ward if I didn't agree to treatment.) It was that I just didn't see any other way to get enough time sober to get myself together. And I wanted to stop existing. I don't mean I was suicidal. I just didn't see any future without the bottle, and knew there wasn't any with it. 

Horrific. 

But over. Thank all that matters. 

• Like 1

Ne1

EEK!

Someone post something quick(ly). Way TMI. 

We stayed up too late watching Suits. Seen it? It's the first show in forever we've found that we both like. Typically, I've got the patience for about 30 minutes of TV, usually while we're eating. (Bad, I know. Whatever.) But we're almost binge watching Suits. Three episodes in one night! But at least it's mindless entertainment. 

Next is Transparent. I hear it's great, though not mindless. (Which is one of my first requirements.) 

I'm outta here. Hope it's a good day. 

• Like 1

Mom2JTx3

Hello everyone!  Happy St. Patricks day.  My Dad was from Northern Ireland, however he always made us wear orange today because he was an orangemen.  It's the whole religion thing with protestant and catholics.  It reminds me of racism in the South.  What do you call it if someone is prejudiced about religion?  I'm happily wearing green today!  Actually I didn't have anything green, it's more of a teal :) 

@Ne1 Sorry to hear about the EMTs.  Ugh.  I've been there.  God knows what my neighbors thought.  Glad that's behind us!  I've never seen suits.  I'll have to check it out.

• Like 1

StuckinLA

Yo, Happy St. Pat's!

I'm protestant, so orange as well I guess. Don't much care either way, but am generally disgusted by the young drunks who wear orange today without knowing any of the history. Or, well, guess I'm just generally disgusted by anyone who uses today as an excuse to get sloshed and act like an ass.

Getting sloshed and acting like an ass is a full-time commitment, in my book. If you're not willing to do it every day, don't co-opt St. Pat's and New Year's Eve. F**king amateurs. ;)

• Like 4

Ne1
1 hour ago, StuckinLA said:

F**king amateurs. ;)

???

orange? I'm supposed to be cleaning so I'm not going to look it up. Maybe tomorrow. Or never. 

• Like 1

Ne1

Hullllooooooo!? 

I successfully made it through a weekend with relatives. Woot! Though my parents stopped by yesterday and my dad put me on the spot about "what's next", meaning getting a job, taking the certification exam, getting a life of some sort. Wouldn't have been so bad if I could talk to them (and Ed) about my online participation. But they don't get it and it irritates Ed, so I'm keeping it to myself. His comments made me self-conscious, made Ed angry at me, were just generally annoying. 

Today I'm reading and writing and cleaning windows if it stops raining. Cleaning out the garage if it doesn't. And maybe getting it together to hang some pictures. I mean, we've lived here for 3+ years. 'Bout time I decorated something other than the living room. Oh, and measuring the glass for the window and the picture I broke. Right now there's a piece of wood taped in the hole in the window. I don't need that reminder. Plus, it's pretty tacky and ridiculous we haven't fixed it yet. Needs to be ordered, which I'll do on Monday...

Hope it's a good day, peeps. 

• Like 2

StuckinLA
On 3/17/2017 at 10:48 AM, Ne1 said:

???

orange? I'm supposed to be cleaning so I'm not going to look it up. Maybe tomorrow. Or never. 

The Irish flag - the green is for the Catholics the orange is for the Protestants. Since St. Pat's is a Catholic holiday only green should be worn, but nobody knows that anymore so people just wear green and/or orange like they're interchangeable and all equally Irish.

Now get to the cleaning. I'm supposed to be writing (and not here) so I'll get to that. See ya'll later.

• Like 1

DunDrinkn

Howdy howdy. Ne, Transparent is a lovely show. Not mindless, that's for sure.

I am crazy busy with work. All kinds of work. My boss quit, so I'm writing and managing a huge company website revamp and launch (one week and counting). I also finally got a proposal in to a publisher for a book I'm working on and I got a note back last Friday that the proposal passed initial muster with the editorial group and is going before the executive committee for final decision next week.

I already feel busier than a one-armed paper hanger, and I'm drinking a ton right now. I'm trying to time drying out again with wrapping one project (website) and very possibly starting another (book). Plus I'll be getting a new boss at some point and that's always fun. Lots of loose ends to tie up as well -- taxes, dr appts for kids, bills and shit. I mostly keep up with stuff, but just have a few things hanging out there that are bugging me. Ugh. Also, I have to document the hours I spent writing the book. I've been ghost writing this guys memoir, and doing it for "trade". Long story, but the trade hasn't equaled the hours. So I need to let him know that, and come up with a proposal for being paid real $$ for back work and future work. Yuck. Need to do it soon!!!

I do stop by and try and keep up with what's going on here. Ne and Stuck -- wow! Lots of AF time. Nice. I always seem to be drinking when others are dry and vice versa. Maybe I should just stop this shit for good, yo. 

Now off to a conference call....

• Like 4

Nicnak

Don't think I've properly updated on the hubby situation.As some may know he got 14 months but would serve 7.Luckily he only served 3.5 and is doing the other 3.5 on licence with a tag.Hes mega busy what with probation officer visits,job seekers appointments.And he's attending the local alcohol unit (nexus) and a separate AA meeting.Hes getting really involved with nexus and is starting to be involved with chairing classes as they like to get people involved like that and my husband is good at things like that,good talker ect.Hes over 3 weeks sober so we seem to have s conflict of interests because I'm taking the medication route and he's going down the AA route 

• Like 5

StuckinLA

Hey @Nicnak good to hear from you. Glad he's out and awesome on the AF time. Doesn't seem like too much of a conflict, right? Different paths, same goal. :)

• Like 1

MJM

Hello everyone, just a quick check-in. Sober for a while now (a month maybe?) and have no desire to drink. Have been really busy with work, and while stressed out here and there, i seemed to have coped with it. Who would've thought. 

Feeling okay, just it's been hard with my wife's drinking. It's really difficult living with someone who is AL-addicted. Or rather, when you are too, but are but not participating. I get to see the slow downhill slide from the front row and it isn't pretty. It's especially hard on my kids, and to be honest, on me too. 

• Like 6

Ne1

Stuck, thanks for clarification re. orange and green. I cleaned! It's the ol' new-sobriety-spurt. Or maybe it's baclofen? Or both. Whatever. I can't stand the clutter and, frankly, it was dirty. Cobwebs and dust and grime, oh my. Looking much better. Cleaning windows is always hugely rewarding. That and cleaning the kitchen from ceiling (omg, the grease on the ceiling!) to beneath the fridge. Good stuff. Hope you wrote! 

DUN! So nice to hear from you. I think of you pretty much daily. I wipe myself out with writing, and get wrapped up in... cleaning, so haven't written. Which I suppose is a good thing, since you sound hella busy. Which is annoying, since I very selfishly miss you. Bummer about the booze. Meds? 

Nicnak, thanks so much for the update. I've missed you, too. I am finding that AA and my meds protocol are not actually mutually exclusive. Mind you, I can easily dismiss a bunch of stuff because I know better (or so I think) but I love the rooms and the people and even the spiritual aspects of it. Sorta. I sometimes struggle with it. 

I hope you two can come to an accord with it all. If nothing else, the peer support and collective goal of AA (and other) meetings is good for people who are trying to change their lives.

Actually, the last meeting I went to, there was a kerfuffle and I'm still out of sorts about it. There was actually a very divisive argument between one member and a couple of others. Very unpleasant. It's not my fight, but I really want to get involved and shut the one guy down because he's a pompous asshole. imho. haha. I haven't been back because I don't trust myself to stay out of it. Also, I'm in Baltimore this week, because my mom had surgery on her foot yesterday. And because Ed's out of town for a trade show. I don't want to drink, am not craving it, but I'm not sure I wouldn't just because I could. Ya' know?

MJM, also great to hear from you. I really do miss you peeps when you don't post. And it gets lonely here. But no guilt trips! I'm just glad you posted. I've mentioned it before, but I know what it's like to live with someone in active addiction, and I know what it was like for me when I was and Ed wasn't. Miserable. Dreadful. Shameful. Resentment abounds on both sides of that situation. Very sorry you're going through it. I thought she was on the verge of a breakthrough? Not so much? Is she trying at all? Glad you've got the coping skills to deal with your workload. That, too, can put a strain on the relationship. Ed's over-achieving, workaholic commitment drives me crazy. He's not self-employed and I know it's a different situation for you. 

Gotta go walk the dog around the city. Going to sneak away to the American Visionary Arts Museum today, my favorite in the world. And feed my parents, and walk the dog several more times, and write. 

Hope you guys have a not-too-busy but full day, too. xx

• Like 4

Otter

Just thought I'd drop in to say that my wife is doing well.  It seems this last period of relapse has finally made her think.  She's on about 80 mg of bac, plus some Campral, since it's being hyped for Alzheimer's and her mother seems to have this illness.  She's also taking L-Glutamine and lot of vits.  We just came in from watching the sun go down and she said she was sorry about making my life so hard.

We watched a series called "Line of Duty" recently, in which a police officer is suspended from duty and accused of murder.  I told her that this is how anyone accused of anything in law enforcement is treated, and if you get on the wrong side "politically" of people in these organisations, your life is a misery, as I found out.  She then said, "and you came home to a terrible home life" and she actually cried...

Well, it's something.  I just could not get through to her how gut wrenchingly awful it was for me and she just did not care back then.  Ah, insight! At last.

I won't be giving any more talks about my paper.  It was suggested I attend a conference in June but it's in the middle of my son's exams so I've decided not to go.  I haven't heard any more about the French licensing of baclofen.  I would have thought it would have been approved by now.  Any news anybody?

Well, that's it folks, life continues, the sun keeps coming up and we're still here, and baclofen works (if you take it, lol)

• Like 5

StuckinLA
11 hours ago, MJM said:

Hello everyone, just a quick check-in. Sober for a while now (a month maybe?) and have no desire to drink. Have been really busy with work, and while stressed out here and there, i seemed to have coped with it. Who would've thought.

Eek. This was the part I "liked" not the second part.

Cleaning is great, kind of. I cleaned out my rabbit's hutch yesterday. Took it mostly apart, hosed a lot of it down outside. Then straightened the area under the stairs outside my kitchen door, where I keep all his hay and stuff. I'm not much of a spring-cleaner, but it can be soothing in a way.

Anyway, glad you're not picking fights @Ne1 ;) . And good to hear your wife is doing better, @Otter.

• Like 2

MJM

I always seem to spend ages when posting, so I am trying to participate while not spending forever on it.

@Ne1 I'm really happy for you that you're sober and getting on with life. I've dissed AA a lot but I can see its benefits. Spent a lot of time in the rooms over the years and I'd be lying if I said it was a total waste of time

@StuckinLA you have turned around and I'm happy to see that, in fact a few people here seem to have gotten sober and are happy about it – @Otteryour wife too.

My wife got sober for a week but then fell off the wagon, and very publically drunk at a wedding last week. I was really embarassed. She is also nasty when drinking. I really hope she tries to get sober again soon because I don't know how much more of this I can take. She talks of leaving occasionally and I feel like telling her, 'Go for it' at the moment.

• Like 2

StuckinLA

Let's not go overboard and say 'happy' about being sober, but life is definitely better than it was. No real reason for dropping in twice today to check in, but a new development is going back to keeping track of cigarettes day-by-day. I'd like to get down to 3/4 of a pack if possible, maybe even a little less. Today was the first day I bought cigarettes after the California tax increase - and holy hell, does that get your attention. $90 for a carton, almost took my breath away (as if the smokes hadn't done that already :cough cough:).

In other words, I'd bought 6 cartons right before the new year, and they lasted until today. So average that out and I think I was smoking about 25 cigs a day. Cutting down by 10/day would save me something like $150/month. So I'm back to making little hash marks for each in my datebook, and looks like today I'll be right at 15 or 16 by the time I hit the lights and go to sleep. Let's hope that continues!

• Like 2

Nicnak

@StuckinLAOver here the government have introduced new legislation on cigarettes and Tabasco that will be law by the end of may.

All packaging will have to be plain and black,all brands will look the same.All packets will be 20 and no more 10's and the smallest Tabacco will be 30g.The thinking behind it is that it will discourage children taking it up.

• Like 3

StuckinLA
13 hours ago, Nicnak said:

All packaging will have to be plain and black,all brands will look the same.

That's one of the few things that's been shown to decrease smoking - black packaging with graphic pictures of smoking related diseases. I'm fine with that - people shouldn't start this filthy awful habit. But man, I don't want to quit.

I heard somewhere that in Russia they're thinking of a ban on people UNDER a certain age buying cigarettes. So it would be illegal for anyone born after a certain year to buy cigarettes. That's not a bad idea either.

• Like 2