The End of my Addiction
Sue

Where to get baclofen safely

Sue

Hi need some help in getting baclofen for my partner to help with stopping drinking as addiction service wont give him it and he needs help now any advice very gratefully needed. Thank you

Felina

Hi @Sue

If you're in the US or the UK, it's pretty easy to order baclofen online. Here is a list of online pharmacies that members of this community have used: 

I have personally used River Pharmacy, Alldaychemist, and (especially) Goldpharma. All are reputable. River Pharmacy is in Canada and ships from India; Alldaychemist is in India, and Goldpharma is in Germany. They ship to the US very fast. I got my last couple order about 8 days after ordering.

Here is the prescribing guide:https://www.dropbox.com/s/am8xfri1eqykbq3/Prescription Guide.pdf?dl=0. It is very important to go slow and steady with baclofen titration, no matter how urgently your partner may want to increase his dosage. Side effects from rapid titration can sneak up on people who go too fast. 

Sue

Thank you I did read a few older posts and found one you have mentioned I'm in uk and doctors rubbish basically for helping my partner such a shame as baclofen worked for him before then taken of it and cant get it now so sadly have to go down this route but lots of advice on here its fantastic thanks x

• Like 1

Sue

Only 1 thing I cant find is baclofen and pantritis can my partner take it still he had last attack of pantritis 1 month ago? 

Felina

Hi Sue - I am not a doctor and can't give medical advice, but I can say that baclofen is largely processed through the kidneys, not the liver/pancreas. It's a very safe drug overall.