The End of my Addiction

Baclofen in short supply

webtoad

I don't have a local doctor that prescribes Baclofen and have purchased it (Pacifen) online for about a year now. I stocked up early on this year after the virus reports in China however are getting close to running out. Is anyone else now finding as a result of COVID-19 that it is harder to order Baclofen online as a result?

I have used a pharmacy in Vanuatu previously however there are supply issues there now. Could anyone please advise on a reliable online pharmacy where Baclofen can be purchased? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/7/2020 at 3:11 AM, webtoad said:

I don't have a local doctor that prescribes Baclofen and have purchased it (Pacifen) online for about a year now. I stocked up early on this year after the virus reports in China however are getting close to running out. Is anyone else now finding as a result of COVID-19 that it is harder to order Baclofen online as a result?

I have used a pharmacy in Vanuatu previously however there are supply issues there now. Could anyone please advise on a reliable online pharmacy where Baclofen can be purchased? Thanks

I have in the past ordered exclusively from https://goldpharma.cn/ . Shipment times were always very quick and the pricing is on the lower end for the generic.